ADVERTISEMENT

Post tonight’s scores

Maybe but that was to tie the game. Hard one to swallow. But you do and you move on. Home field is nice to have and that’s what you earn with your record. Mitchell gave East all they wanted and that’s what Mitchell posters said we’d do. We didn’t listen to doubters we just played Mitchell football and took an undefeated, d1 prospects, to the wire with our slow smoke and mirrors team. We’ll take that every year !

Great ball game tonight by both clubs. That was one were you hated to see either team lose. Mitchell had the right game plan and limited ES possessions to keep that high powered offense off the field. They were happy with 3 yards a carry and using the entire play clock. Their kids played hard and never gave up. ES offense is so fun to watch and so explosive. I was very impressed with the way the ES offensive line gave Boaz forever to throw the ball and pushed Mitchell’s front all over the place. Those boys were difference makers tonight. When you have the athletes ES does on offense and a OL that plays like that it’s very dangerous. ES defense found a way to make stops when they had to which is what good teams do in games like this. Great game by both teams and from the looks of it their was nothing but respect between the players on the field. They represented their schools and towns with class tonight. Great season Mitchell and good luck to ES in the State Championship.

The other shocker of the night is the mustard bunch from TJ aren't as bad as people thought.
Also learned to NEVER judge a program by their posters...unlike BK13, nothing but class and respect for TJ from the Robbinsville coaches, players and fans after the game. To a word, they all said that TJ was the best team they had faced this year. Best scene of the night was TJ head coach Jerry Cash congratulating Robbinsville’s Anderson on a terrific effort....this is what high school football is all about. Good luck Black Knight in the state finals!

Im glad they did. Doesn't mean they dont feel the same about chatters as i do. As Gentry does.
You've never heard me say anything about the TJ players or coaches. Its the system that i dislike and the mindset of most charter fans. Its odd to hear Charter fans say we are a small school or we dont have an advantage, or the state doesnt want a charter to win state title.
I saw athletes on TJ team that you just dont get at a small 1a schools. The evidence of the charter advantage is on the field.

Reactions: Swain97 and Mbulld
Also learned to NEVER judge a program by their posters...unlike BK13, nothing but class and respect for TJ from the Robbinsville coaches, players and fans after the game. To a word, they all said that TJ was the best team they had faced this year. Best scene of the night was TJ head coach Jerry Cash congratulating Robbinsville’s Anderson on a terrific effort....this is what high school football is all about. Good luck Black Knight in the state finals!
TJ was one of the best teams we have faced..very very athletic

Reactions: scott4boys
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT