ADVERTISEMENT

Post tonight’s scores

FYI a doctor standing on East Surry sidelines said #11 was 6 inches inbounds on that touchdown pass that was ruled incomplete, great game anyways, hate that the refs had a major impact on the outcome of a playoff ballgame

Tarboro vs East Surry. Rematch from last year! This will definitely be another good one!

It was a great game. Heart is still pounding! Thanks for the recognition. These kids are great kids and Mitchell’s coaching staff is top notch. As well as East’s kids and coaches . That’s why you play the game. For a night like tonight!! Great experience for all involved.

It could have been a different game if TJs quarterback didn't throw 4 interceptions. They didn't have a running game at all though.

Reactions: Mbulld
It could have been a different game if TJs quarterback didn't throw 4 interceptions. They didn't have a running game at all though.
Yeah TJ just didn’t really have much of anything for offense. Some success throwing but that’s it. Now their defense played well and keep rville in check most of the game

Reactions: scott4boys
Without the dime store refs from Charlotte this game would have easily been 35-0...but don't get me wrong, TJ has a dandy team..one heck of a defense..Robbinsville's o-line and Anderson took over after halftime..Anderson rushed for 200yds

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
FYI a doctor standing on East Surry sidelines said #11 was 6 inches inbounds on that touchdown pass that was ruled incomplete, great game anyways, hate that the refs had a major impact on the outcome of a playoff ballgame

sort of how the officials missed the obvious block in the back, but called PI on East Surry that gave Mitchell a 1st down and great field position?

either way, Mitchell was a great team and had a great game plan. I think East Surry’s defense more than held their own when they needed to! Hats off to a great game.

Without the dime store refs from Charlotte this game would have easily been 35-0...but don't get me wrong, TJ has a dandy team..one heck of a defense
Lol we won’t get you wrong but the score is the score . Dime store or not! It’s regional finals, you win , you move on. Congrats Robbinsville !

I had a East Surry fan on that side told me he was in. And the coaches have already seen the video and said he was in.

sort of how the officials missed the obvious block in the back, but called PI on East Surry that gave Mitchell a 1st down and great field position?

either way, Mitchell was a great team and had a great game plan. I think East Surry’s defense more than held their own when they needed to! Hats off to a great game.
East’s defense was far better than I thought. They really played their butts off. They held their own in the trenches which is where Mitchell usually owns.

If Mitchell has a lot returning next year, they will be dangerous and could very well win the West.....
We will rebuild after this yr. some talent returning but will be young. maybe kinda like Mt. this year. We’ll still be a factor, maybe not as big.

TJ linebackers played good.
Refs were terrible.
SMC refs could've done better.

Reactions: Swain97
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT