ADVERTISEMENT

Post the scores of Championship Games here

Status
Not open for further replies.
you always talking about what other would do. i'm telling you now you aint got a chance in hell to but pamlico and no chance to win the east. if you can't win the west there no way you beating pamlico. the only person that can beat pamlico and she is at wingate.
Like I said you won 1 game, Avery I know for darn sure could win east this year, last year, and year before that. Cause we play and have beat way better teams.

Like I said you won 1 game, Avery I know for darn sure could win east this year, last year, and year before that. Cause we play and have beat way better teams.
Well what do you know a team that beat the brakes out of everybody in the east just lost the state title to the team we have took to the 4th quarter twice this year in mh in 2a girls. We just play better teams in the west period. So you think pamlico could beat Farmville central who was undefeated. I doubt it. We play the best. Go WHC!!

I just watched the 3A girls game. I would take Mountain Heritage in 3A and 1A, too.

Hannah Tipton from Heritage is really really good. 29 as a sophomore. Heritage went up by 15 in the second half multiple times.

An East team just won the 1a girls state championship. I know the gauntlet the West was, but Pamlico just beat the team that ran that gauntlet. To say they’re decent just lessens how good an East Surry, Murphy, or Avery really was. And they were all really good this year. I hope Mitchell can be up at the top battling the Murphy’s, Mt Airy’s, and East Surry’s next year just for a shot to play a Pamlico.
They got some luck along the way! Pamlico by no means would challenge mh. Lessen strengthen whatever. Not win the western bracket period.

Now you know what Avery and Mitchell have to deal with.
Heritage didn’t put Avery out of the 1a playoffs, Murphy did. Murphy lost to East Surry. You want to beat Pamlico beat Murphy then East Surry. I’ve watched those Avery girls for 4 yrs and they had a great run for 4 yrs. The best they were was 3 yrs ago when they went to regionals. Should they have made it back? Yes!! But they didn’t. And that is that. Happens to a lot of teams.

Reactions: bballerfanatic7
Does your daughter play softball?
Mine does and she is batting .850 with 6 hits in 2 games and a walk
Tipton scores 29. She’s a sophomore so everyone look out.
Tipton and sophomore teammate Hanna Ray are two great ball players..Congratulations to my Mountain Heritage Lady Cougars ..you Gals beat a damn good Farmville team. ,you Gals played to win..we are proud ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Sportsnut17
Now you know what Avery and Mitchell have to deal with.

They are not in the 1A playoffs.

That is a positive in my opinion. Playing good competition is great preparation. The better teams in the state normally play string out of state teams for more competitive opponents. You have it in conference.

SWG 31-28 at half.

Williams has missed eight shots from within three feet of basket where they did not get the points on the possession.

Mine does and she is batting .850 with 6 hits in 2 games and a walk

Tipton and sophomore teammate Hanna Ray are two great ball players..Congratulations to my Mountain Heritage Lady Cougars ..you Gals beat a damn good Farmville team. ,you Gals played to win..we are proud ..
Ray is a jr thank goodness but will still be back next year. Heritage will be the favorite in the WHC next yr. I think Mitchell can give them a game, Polk will be better. After those that might be it. Heritage could repeat 2a and has a chance to 3 peat. I think their 8th grade group is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT