ADVERTISEMENT

Post second round scores

Lets not get carried away guys....i watch LC almost lose to polk rd 1......LC is not that good at all...and cherokee is veryyyy veryyyyy short. I love the braves but east surry is 100 times better than LC and 2 feet taller. GO Braves! ill be there pulling for ya!

62-58 Avery wins in OT. Avery girls pull out the win while having a horrid 2nd half. Mitchell missed a throw up 3 to win with about 5 seconds left and Avery sealed the deal with a rebound and 2 made free throws. Will face Mount Airy on Saturday. Time TBA. Go Lady Vikings!

Reactions: Heritage 84
Reidsville beat Randleman 59-56 after being down by double digits.

What's the deal TGT?? Two games in a row were the Rams were down by 10 in the 2nd half and came back to win.......that can't continue to happen if they want to move on...........................................wes overby

Reactions: ramking2012
62-58 Avery wins in OT. Avery girls pull out the win while having a horrid 2nd half. Mitchell missed a throw up 3 to win with about 5 seconds left and Avery sealed the deal with a rebound and 2 made free throws. Will face Mount Airy on Saturday. Time TBA. Go Lady Vikings!

Congrats to Avery. Great atmosphere and game.

Was able to get to the game late, but I have tried to be as impartial as I can on these boards but a huge part of your horrid 2nd half was due to the team in purple. This was an excellent high school game between 2 teams who left it all on the floor.

Good luck to Avery going forward represent the WHC well.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: AHVikingNation
I figured albemarle lost bulldog fan has been MIA tonight lol i think its safe to say there conference wasnt as good as expected

Heritage girls win big Heritage boys win in OT against Maiden. What a game in the boys. Heritgae down 11 with about 2 minutes and change to play and still down 6 with 54 seconds to play and come back to make a 3 at the buzzer to get into OT. Heritage made foul shots in OT and Maiden missed a few was the difference. The gym was rocking with a great crowd from Maiden and a huge fan support from Heritage tonight. One of those games you will never forget. Congrats to Maiden on a great season and some very respectable players and fans. I really enjoyed the way they play the game. Glad we were able to pull it off.

Last edited:
Don't know much about the eastern teams and how they'll end up doing but a HUGE break getting away from the west. When Bishop was making their run folks from the east used to get upset we me when I would say that the top 10 girls teams in the west would win the east year in year out. Light years difference in level of play.

Max Prep reporting
Washington County 43
Bishop 41 Final
Uh...

What's the deal TGT?? Two games in a row were the Rams were down by 10 in the 2nd half and came back to win.......that can't continue to happen if they want to move on...........................................wes overby
These guys - like their football counterparts (many are the same) - keep their confidence despite the odds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT