ADVERTISEMENT

Post scores from games tonight

Reidsville faces Randleman in boys second round ... don't know the Randleman score.

Last edited:
Reidsville faces Randleman in boys second round ... Randleman advanced with 53-46 win over Trinity.

Yes, I got the message tonight. LOL
Not sure what you mean by that. I waited to well after 6pm to see if you were doing something before I started the threads. Glad you joined in, hope you continue.

Or do your own which everyone enjoys.

Not sure what you mean by that. I waited to well after 6pm to see if you were doing something before I started the threads. Glad you joined in, hope you continue.

Or do your own which everyone enjoys.
LOL , everyone sets their own opinion. As I told KW23 on my
Round # 2 NCHSAA Brackets In True Bracket Form , 1A, 2A, 3A, 4
thread, I felt burnt out is the reason I did not start tonight. And that smart ass remark I own what everyone enjoys was stupid. I have asked for anyone that wanted to help to feel free to join in. Would have been much nicer if you had left that smart ass remark out, but no, that is your personality (Or do your own which everyone enjoys out ) ROFLMAO ... It is yours from now on, you did so good and got so much help.I felt burnt out but was willing to pitch in and help and that was the thinks I got. (Or do your own which everyone enjoys out ) I never saw these other people from conferences outside the three I covered for years posting scores before and I sure didn't post their scores but tried to cut it to only the NWC this year so I never tried to own it. When I started on 1/16/2019 this basketball thread was mostly dead. Go back and look. I started posting scores and it started to pick up. And that's the thinks I get.As always you are on my back ! Are you a Ref,Mod or scorekeeper.All them now.... I guess anything you want to be when you make rules as you go.

Last edited:
LOL , everyone sets their own opinion. As I told sbbbfan on another thread, I felt burnt out is the reason I did not start tonight. And that smart ass remark I own what everyone enjoys was stupid. I have asked for anyone that wanted to help to feel free to join in. Would have been much nicer if you had left that smart ass remark out, but no, that is your personality (Or do your own which everyone enjoys out ) ROFLMAO ... It is yours from now on, you did so good and got so much help
thread, I felt burnt out is the reason I did not start tonight. And that smart ass remark I own what everyone enjoys was stupid. I have asked for anyone that wanted to help to feel free to join in. Would have been much nicer if you had left that smart ass remark out, but no, that is your personality (Or do your own which everyone enjoys out ) ROFLMAO ... It is yours from now on, you did so good and got so much help.I felt burnt out but was willing to pitch in and help and that was the thinks I got. (Or do your own which everyone enjoys out ) I never saw these other people from conferences outside the three I covered for years posting scores before and I sure didn't post their scores but tried to cut it to only the NWC this year so I never tried to own it. When I started on 1/16/2009 this basketball thread was mostly dead. Go back and look. I started posting scores and it started to pick up. And that's the thinks I get.As always you are on my back ! Are you a Ref,Mod or scorekeeper.All them now.... I guess anything you want to be when you make rules as you go.

Worth the price of admission...wait, it’s a free site....yes sir worth the price of admission (ps...how could you have started on 1/16/2009 when your avatar says you joined10/28/15...asking for a friend)

Reactions: footballstar_17
Worth the price of admission...wait, it’s a free site....yes sir worth the price of admission (ps...how could you have started on 1/16/2009 when your avatar says you joined10/28/15...asking for a friend)
If you had common sense you would know I meant 2019. And again the jealous mad man that can't start several threads of his own that gets over 15000 views in a month. You only look for an opening to attack me. Have you ever posted a positive post that was not attacking me?
YOU Are
th
A Joke

I did make a positive post to you...I said that I was really concerned about your mental health...or was that to your previous personna...hard to keep track

thread, I felt burnt out is the reason I did not start tonight. And that smart ass remark I own what everyone enjoys was stupid. I have asked for anyone that wanted to help to feel free to join in. Would have been much nicer if you had left that smart ass remark out, but no, that is your personality (Or do your own which everyone enjoys out ) ROFLMAO ... It is yours from now on, you did so good and got so much help.I felt burnt out but was willing to pitch in and help and that was the thinks I got. (Or do your own which everyone enjoys out ) I never saw these other people from conferences outside the three I covered for years posting scores before and I sure didn't post their scores but tried to cut it to only the NWC this year so I never tried to own it. When I started on 1/16/2019 this basketball thread was mostly dead. Go back and look. I started posting scores and it started to pick up. And that's the thinks I get.As always you are on my back ! Are you a Ref,Mod or scorekeeper.All them now.... I guess anything you want to be when you make rules as you go.
GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!

I just want everyone to know I do not want to have a knock down drag out with the two guys above. The set and watch for someone, mainly me to say something so they can start with their smartass remarks hoping to get attention. They can't debate or start a constructive thread and just love to get me riled up and into personal attacks. I am not here for that BS and the LOL is all they will get from me. They can't stand it that they are clueless on how to be productive on here and notice they never post unless it is something putting someone down. I would just once like to see them post a positive thread as I have never seen either do. They start this BS with me every year about this time. Yes, 3D said last year was really concerned about your mental health... Then proceded for 2-days post after post telling me I needed Meds. Personal attacks about someone's health should not be allowed and that is whey I posted the Football scores on the other message board CP....I have to try and watch every word I say to keep them off my back but it is impossible to do so when they are like Hawks waiting to swoop down and attack. Just how many posts have you seen from these two Hawks except to ridicule me ? That LOL is all they are worth and getting from me. That's why I never see them on the other site because they would not allow personal attacks. So don't think bad of me this year because I am trying to avoid their attacks with just my LOL Giff
Ignored ! ! ! Except I started posting this year 1/16/2019 , the above was a mistake that he made fun of ! !

I just want everyone to know I do not want to have a knock down drag out with the two guys above. The set and watch for someone, mainly me to say something so they can start with their smartass remarks hoping to get attention. They can't debate or start a constructive thread and just love to get me riled up and into personal attacks. I am not here for that BS and the LOL is all they will get from me. They can't stand it that they are clueless on how to be productive on here and notice they never post unless it is something putting someone down. I would just once like to see them post a positive thread as I have never seen either do. They start this BS with me every year about this time. Yes, 3D said last year was really concerned about your mental health... Then proceded for 2-days post after post telling me I needed Meds. Personal attacks about someone's health should not be allowed and that is whey I posted the Football scores on the other message board CP....I have to try and watch every word I say to keep them off my back but it is impossible to do so when they are like Hawks waiting to swoop down and attack. Just how many posts have you seen from these two Hawks except to ridicule me ? That LOL is all they are worth and getting from me. That's why I never see them on the other site because they would not allow personal attacks. So don't think bad of me this year because I am trying to avoid their attacks with just my LOL Giff

Ignored ! ! ! Except I started posting this year 1/16/2019 , the above was a mistake that he made fun of ! !
If you just hit ignore on their profile you won’t have to worry about it!

If you just hit ignore on their profile you won’t have to worry about it!
It does not work if you sign out. It shows all ignored posts when signed out. And when signed in it tells you that you have an ignored message. So it is not a true ignore that works as it should. It needs to be fixed to do as it should because I have tried it on both of them. Going to try and not reply to anything and see just how long they keep it up . Thanks though, it is uncalled for and I want nothing to do with either of them. They can't get any attention any other way but ride my coat tail ! LOL

Last edited:

Ignored ! ! ! Except I started posting this year 1/16/2019 , the above was a mistake that he made fun of ! ![/QUOTE
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs...…...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT