ADVERTISEMENT

Post Championship Scores

Might as well delete this dead thread. You have given me an undue rough time so turn about is fair play.. I stuck with Deana's thread.
You know, I didn’t worry one bit that no one posted anything. I have had a wonderful evening with my grandson and did not realize it to till you pointed it out. Went to downtown WS to Camel City BBQ, I had a great meal and enjoyed his fellowship. They even had the ES game on.

I am happy for you.
I really wish we could get alone, I really try my best to like you and only defended myself. You are a really good person I think but I feel you get on my case for no reason sometimes trying to get a response that you can lock another of ty threads. The Mitchell thread you locked was all in fun from another thread. All threads you may have missed. Other threads go on and on repeating the same as mine did. Your ok and I still have more respect for you then I get... Have a great night and we can get alone someday. ;):)

Reactions: Sportsnut17
You know, I didn’t worry one bit that no one posted anything. I have had a wonderful evening with my grandson and did not realize it to till you pointed it out. Went to downtown WS to Camel City BBQ, I had a great meal and enjoyed his fellowship. They even had the ES game on.
:):):):):):):) That's great !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT