ADVERTISEMENT

POD seating for championship games

So if you live in the mountains you got to take your printer halfway across the state to get there in time to print your email tickets to go to a 12:00 game. I thought the email was to be sent on Friday. Oh, we are talking about the NCHSAA that the right hand knows not what the left hand is doing ! ! !
Why do you need your printer? The tickets are a QR code on your phone.

• Love
Reactions: POWERATTACK
I have three tickets available if anyone would like to buy them, didn’t realize they were going to be on tarboros side. Two tickets are for section 124 and the third is a single seat on East surry’s side section 109.

It’ll be interesting to see if they actually enforce the assigned seating rule at the games tonight.

I got my emailed tickets today. I needed 3. I had to buy 4. I had to spend money I didnt need to spend. And on top of that the only section it would let me purchase the 4 seats was Section 103, so we are not with other Tarboro fans. The slow response of the site, it took me an hour and 45 minutes of trying to even be able to order tickets, then having to buy more than I needed, and not having the seat designations on the actual ticket order page has really turned me off. I will not attend another State championship should this be done again. I love Tarboro football but it would be so much easier to stay home, not spend money that was extorted so my nephew could sit with me and his dad, and watch it on tv. If FEVO cannot handle a few thousand tickets for a high school game how in the blazes do they stay in business? If we high school folks almost crashed their site how pitiful are they? GoFan is so much better and just going to the gate and buying a ticket is even better than that. At the end of the day, however, I do have my tickets, I will watch my beloved Vikings play, and I will do it with my family, so all is ultimately right in the world. Now if we can just win...GO VIKINGS!

I tried to order a single for Thursday night at Carter-Finley. Couldn't get just one, so I ordered two on the west side in Section 24. Absolutely no one was sitting in their "assigned" seat pod from what I could tell and there was no enforcement. Not that it mattered that much. I carried a disposable mask in my pocket, just in case. Gate supervisor asks if I have a mask, I told her I did. She told me I had to put it on until I cleared the entrance to the stadium then I "could do what you want". Similar to the Covid only attacks from the the restaurant door to the table theory I guess.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT