ADVERTISEMENT

Please!!!!!

Its not my call and I appreciate the sentiment but I am curious?

- What exactly do you want to discuss as it relates to HS football right now? I mean if you want to move the discussion then post something interesting to discuss rather than tell everyone what not to discuss. If your topic is interesting it will garner attention if it isnt..........It wont.

- How exactly do you ignore politics or race relations in HS sports in September of 2020? What is more relevant?

I understand the fatigue. Trust me. However I think the " dont post about politics or race" conversation is just silly. There is just no escaping those topics in just about any subject matter.

Its not my call and I appreciate the sentiment but I am curious?

- What exactly do you want to discuss as it relates to HS football right now? I mean if you want to move the discussion then post something interesting to discuss rather than tell everyone what not to discuss. If your topic is interesting it will garner attention if it isnt..........It wont.

- How exactly do you ignore politics or race relations in HS sports in September of 2020? What is more relevant?

I understand the fatigue. Trust me. However I think the " dont post about politics or race" conversation is just silly. There is just no escaping those topics in just about any subject matter.

I agree, we should be discussing scheduled though. Should be some traction on that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT