ADVERTISEMENT

playoffs

coondog8585

Sep 11, 2013
NC
How far will freedom make it? There fans have said there defense is just has good has crest defense. i have been watching football since i was a kid. Crest defense best i seen in a while but there offense is alright but defenses wins championships.I have heard all year about freedom this freedom that. Its time to put up or shut up..

I look for them to "put up". If they are put out before the 3rd round I will be surprised. It is the playoffs, cant sleep on anyone. East should be able to keep it respectable and KM should be a bit tougher. One at a time boys.

Fred T Foard isn't Stuart Cramer I'd worry about them 1st. And Concord well in the words of a south point fan from last year they hit us in the d@mn mouth and we didn't want anymore.

Originally posted by beamer24:
Fred T Foard isn't Stuart Cramer I'd worry about them 1st. And Concord well in the words of a south point fan from last year they hit us in the d@mn mouth and we didn't want anymore.
I was told by someone I respect from the SPC that Concord is not the same as last year, Not as physical or as good. Haven't seen them yet so IDK. Their stats sound like its the Rocky Show. I think their QB was out a while too though. Is he back?

One week at a time. Doesn't matter if the Bad News Bears are up. You have to take care of business win and get through the game hopefully healthy. I agree with beamer, don't sleep on Fred T. Foard, you don't want to be late in the game and be in the mist of a Matt. Williams show. One week at a time.

If we lose to foard I think sp fans would be very disappointed or the true sp fans would be.

Im not saying yall will lose to Fred T Foard just saying there not the normal push over they have been in the past. QB is legit.

Only team that's mostly good is hickory but there not so good lately.
This post was edited on 11/10 7:35 AM by coondog8585

Fred T Foard's QB is a great athlete. Good arm and very smart. He can also scoot. He and Coach Harper have changed the program for at least this year. I have a lot of respect for South Point but Coondog your starting QB is not even a QB, a running back playing QB. Williams for Foard should be taken serious. FTF is not a great team but should be taken serious this year in the first round.

Originally posted by beamer24:
Yea the Big South is definitely a power conference
This year? HaHa. More powerful than a speeding gnat, able to leap tall grass with the help of a ladder. Look! Down on the field, it's the Stuart Cramer Storm, it's the Lake Norman Charter Knights, no it's any member of the Big South Conference (other than Forestview or SP)!

Coondog...you continue to make yourself look like an idiot. Check Hickory's record there boss...

Originally posted by Godevilsgo:
Fred T Foard's QB is a great athlete. Good arm and very smart. He can also scoot. He and Coach Harper have changed the program for at least this year. I have a lot of respect for South Point but Coondog your starting QB is not even a QB, a running back playing QB. Williams for Foard should be taken serious. FTF is not a great team but should be taken serious this year in the first round.
FTF is a legitimate playoff team this year. Coach Harper will have his defense coached up and will play hard. I feel SP should win this game,but do not take the Tigers lightly.

3AA west is really weak this year. With the exception of acr, Asheville, Erwin, and Weddington it sucks. Asheville might cakewalk to souther durhamn. They will get beat down that game though.

the 3a west is the best bracket in the state by far with mutilple d1 athletes and superior teams by far should be a great post season this year

3A west is by far more difficult than the 3AA West. Asheville and Weddington are the only 2 realistic title contenders.

3A West is a Concord and Crest collision course, unless FV or SP can play a good game and upset one of them. As far as D1 talent, look no further than Crest and Concord to get all ya need.

It took Crest, who by the way has half of Burns players, 3 qtrs to score on Shelby.

If Freedom, Concord, or even Forestview gets the same game with Crest

you will see an upset. That means Crest will not be leaving Boiling Springs...

or well... Lawndale either for that matter.
wink.r191677.gif
Either Shelby was much better

than all the Crest posters believed or Crest is slightly over rated.

freedom wants to be in the convo so bad! Didnt Burns O score on yall....and that was early in the season too. Sorry your not relevant again this year. Yall dont want to see us at the ranch we will take the W and your best players too! so be seen and not heard while the big boys hash it out

Over Rated my friend! Crest has 3AA numbers and struggled to win against a
2A team.

Same can be said about freedom who had a halftime tie with a 4th place team from a 2A conference

^^^ lol truth.

Yes, I am leaving Freedom out of title contention, They are not a bad team with some good athletes, but State Titler contenders Im afraid not. They are the 3A version of Franklin.

Crest is way overrated, even there fans know it now. Concord will cruise to the championship, I hope Concord gets beat, maybe Freedom can beat them with that division 1 back.

Patsfball, the secret out about Crest now, you can tell there fans know it now, The Crest guys have stop saying THE BEST TEAM EVER!!

We are better than last year. And last year we upset NG on there way to a 4th title in a row...

And you the Shelby is just a normal 2A then you don't know anything about high school OR the huge rivalry Crest will be there at the end...sparring any major injuries.

N Guilford was down last year, everybody knows it, no TJ Logan. I watch the Chargers last season in the Championship, S Durham started out really bad, made some adjustments and torch you. Hope you are better then last season, if not you will get embarrass in the Championship, Havelock is on another level.

Originally posted by patsfball:
Beamer - we are trying to bring our Crest buddies back down to earth. CMON MAN
I get a kick out of the Crest fanbase. There on here rain or shine good or bad running there mouth. We got a bunch of bandwagon fans in our neck of the woods.

Crest has been writing lot of checks with there mouth, its coming to a end very soon.

This post was edited on 11/12 4:36 PM by RamHard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT