ADVERTISEMENT

PLAYOFFS are in 3 weeks who's getting in and who's season is over

Brooklyn bridge Fulton street

Sep 20, 2017
the season is going by pretty fast and as you know the playoffs are coming up soon would love to hear your opinion on who's getting in what their chances are in the playoffs and who will be home for the season

the season is going by pretty fast and as you know the playoffs are coming up soon would love to hear your opinion on who's getting in what their chances are in the playoffs and who will be home for the season

Your team is strapping up high tops! Is that what you're looking for? jk, Brooklyn. It's a little early for bubble teams.

I would think that the Three Rivers Conference will have 3 teams in the 2-A playoffs. South Columbus, East Bladen and Whiteville, but maybe not in that order. That's the way it looks now. The last regular season game between South Columbus and Whiteville could change a few things if Whiteville were to win that game. It would create a three way tie at the top by the aformentioned teams.. We'll have wait to see what happens in two weeks.

if they win out they stand a very good chance. if N. Davidson goes east and is undefeated too, im not sure who will get it.
Read the seeding process on the NCHSAA website. Depends on who is higher ranked on Maxpreps between all conference champs at end of season.

I explained in an earlier post that ED was 6 or so points ahead of ND going into this week. IF ED wins out, I do not see anyway they don't get the #1 seed. ND is not undefeated anyway ( not that it matters). Gone are the days of dropping losses.

Read the seeding process on the NCHSAA website. Depends on who is higher ranked on Maxpreps between all conference champs at end of season.

I explained in an earlier post that ED was 6 or so points ahead of ND going into this week. IF ED wins out, I do not see anyway they don't get the #1 seed. ND is not undefeated anyway ( not that it matters). Gone are the days of dropping losses.
oh i thought they were. who beat them?

I would think that the Three Rivers Conference will have 3 teams in the 2-A playoffs. South Columbus, East Bladen and Whiteville, but maybe not in that order. That's the way it looks now. The last regular season game between South Columbus and Whiteville could change a few things if Whiteville were to win that game. It would create a three way tie at the top by the aformentioned teams.. We'll have wait to see what happens in two weeks.

Agreed, EB and SC have a knack for meeting in the post season.
Still have my Stallions topping the Wolfpack. Going to be a packed game in Tabor city

Reactions: NCdeerhunter
Deerhunter, If SC remains undefeated they'll go #1 or #2 in the East, but if they lose to the Wolfpack that creates entirely different seeding process if the Maxs-Preps rating gos into effect. If there is a three way tie, in earlier playoff seeding the tie used to be decided by a draw. This year I have no idea what lies ahead being Max- Preps is involved. Who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT