ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Projections

Everybody just remember all of these projections on various sites are using last year's numbers....so they almost have the same 16 teams in each bracket, I think there will be some shake ups with teams crossing from 2A to 2AA and East/West....and even when this year's numbers get released, we will have a much better idea of what to expect, but still will not for sure where the cut line will be until the last maxpreps rankings are released, which is not until the bracket comes out, therefore we will not know which 64 teams will make the playoffs....the best thing we have to go on are today's adjusted rankings (which I've not looked at yet), but they will still change after games get played this week

No such requirement. I think this year's winner donated $1365 to the wrestling team to take home an even $20k. Most fans make some donation of their winnings back, but it is not required at all.
I would not.You just got HALF the pot. The only reason I contributed to what you got is because I could get half too.

They have to be higher now as locked #2 seed..possibly 8/9
Fred T Foard, South Point and North Lincoln are all #2s as well. Smokey mtn is ranked ahead of Foard by alot so they could get a 9 seed or maybe an 8 if Mount Pleasant was to go East.

Last edited:
Reactions: MilltownUSA
Everybody just remember all of these projections on various sites are using last year's numbers....so they almost have the same 16 teams in each bracket, I think there will be some shake ups with teams crossing from 2A to 2AA and East/West....and even when this year's numbers get released, we will have a much better idea of what to expect, but still will not for sure where the cut line will be until the last maxpreps rankings are released, which is not until the bracket comes out, therefore we will not know which 64 teams will make the playoffs....the best thing we have to go on are today's adjusted rankings (which I've not looked at yet), but they will still change after games get played this week

Is The winner of East Central conference likely to be around a 3 or 4 seed?

Is The winner of East Central conference likely to be around a 3 or 4 seed?
All teams are seeded according to Adjusted Max Preps ranking, after split for 2AA and 2A.

All conference champions seeded. Latest rankings have Pisgah the top seeded conference champion. Then all second place finishers seeded. And so on.

All teams are seeded according to Adjusted Max Preps ranking, after split for 2AA and 2A.

All conference champions seeded. Latest rankings have Pisgah the top-seeded conference champion. Then all second-place finishers seeded. And so on.
I thought the association had farmed out the seeding after the conference champions seeding to Max Prep rankings. Actually, there's no telling how the seeding will come out.

Just a quick question for everyone. With East Lincoln's win tonight what do yall think their chances are of possibly sneaking into the playoffs???? Think there's any hope.

Where do you find the latest adjusted ranking tarheel? I noticed you said they were released yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT