ADVERTISEMENT

Player/Team you're looking forward to facing in 2017

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
What team or player are you looking forward to going against this upcoming season???

For Clinton looking forward to us going against Cape Fear QB Justice Galloway-Valezquez 6'3 240+ dual threat QB who is getting ACC and Big 10 interest

Teamwise looking forward to mixing it up with our old rival East Duplin been two years since we played and ED is alot better than they were in 2014 should be a fun hard-hitting game and could determine Conference champ

Going to be exciting to play some old county rivals...including Tville.

Nice to play some "old" CPC rivals (Davie and Tabor) at the start of the year too. It would be HUGE to go undefeated in non conference and then continue to work on getting better throughout the remainder of the regular conference season.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Looking forward to basically all of the conference games but exciting to play Clinton again. Also I may have to make a special trip to watch Clinton and East Duplin that should be a great game.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Seeing JK again and it being a conference game makes it a sweet matchup. But I'm excited to the the Cape Fear QB and what he is all about.

Seeing JK again and it being a conference game makes it a sweet matchup. But I'm excited to the the Cape Fear QB and what he is all about.
Does he have any offers? Eager to see #5 for Clinton and how he has progressed. Also enjoy watching the Williams kid from WRH play even though there is a strong chance he torches us week 1

Does he have any offers? Eager to see #5 for Clinton and how he has progressed. Also enjoy watching the Williams kid from WRH play even though there is a strong chance he torches us week 1

#5 Tyion Wright was a senior bud but Williams #2 will be back and im sure with Skinner and Wright gone he will have even more responsibility in the offense.....also still returns kicks/punts and 12 ints on defense last year.....definitely our best all around athlete with #5 graduating

Last edited:
I look forward to my Franklin Panthers facing off against Hendersonville, just because they are a new quality conference opponent.

I also look forward to us playing Rabun Gap since they are coached by a former Franklin standout, but that isn't for football reasons.

#5 Tyion Wright was a senior bud but Williams #2 will be back and im sure with Skinner and Wright gone he will have even more responsibility in the offense.....also still returns kicks/punts and 12 ints on defense last year.....definitely our best all around athlete with #5 graduating
Yea I keep forgetting #5 is gone. Forgot about the Williams kid from Clinton. I'm referring to WRH Javonte Williams, kid can play football pretty good.

Yea I keep forgetting #5 is gone. Forgot about the Williams kid from Clinton. I'm referring to WRH Javonte Williams, kid can play football pretty good.

Oh yeah #3 from WRH is a player....that hit he had against out big fullback on the goalline....geez...dont think anyone stuck him like that the whole year

Yes I can remember that. Was a good football game, hate the way the season ended for y'all.

Its football it happens like that sometimes.....always hard to beat a good school twice in the same season....when the brackets came out NS-Jax was the one school in the 2AA east i didnt want to see and low and behold it happen....it is what it is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT