ADVERTISEMENT

Player of the Year goes to.....

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
Drake.jpg

I have a hard time not giving to the state champion team leader with huge stats so that would push me toward Anderson (Robbinsville), Boaz (ES), Bess (Shelby), Shipley (Weddington), and Echols (Vance).

Best players I watched play this year were Shipley, Echols, and Simpson (MC).

William Lonette Shipley (I completely made up that middle name)

Rushing Stats
19-20 Varsity 16 games 188 carries 2066 yards 11.0 ypc 129.1ypg 10 100+ games 30 TDs

Receiving Stats
19-20 Varsity 16 games 34 recs 582 yards 17.1 ypc 36.4 ypg 8 TDs

2600+ all purpose yards and 38 TDs... video game numbers my comrades

Reactions: Steelers71

Rushing Stats
19-20 Varsity 16 games 188 carries 2066 yards 11.0 ypc 129.1ypg 10 100+ games 30 TDs

Receiving Stats

Lets put this in perspective. He carried the ball less than 12 times per game and had 2 rec per game. That is 14 touches per game for 2600 yards. Kevin Parks had almost 3800 yards rushing in 2009 which is a state record. He avg 9 yards a carry and averaged 25 carries a game. If Shipley would have averaged 25 carries a game he would have had 4400 yards rushing which would have been a state record. If you double his touches with the same catch/rush ratio he would have had 4800 total yards.

Reactions: Crr1968
Out of all of North Carolina Drake Mayes was the chosen one - It takes a special person to qualify for such award. He earned it....

Out of all of North Carolina Drake Mayes was the chosen one - It takes a special person to qualify for such award. He earned it....

Even more special next year when he is the South Carolina player of the year.

(Wrigley)Even more special next year when he is the South Carolina player of the year.
Yep! Adios Myers Park.
No 4 Star WR’s returning! :)
Wait.....
Just a mont and a 1/2 ago Nepsy specifically said Drake was heading back to Hough where he came from and the same Wrigley guy agreed.

Now a Mont and 1/2 lata you both are saying Drake is heading to SC?

I was just talking to a couple of his family members no more than 2 days ago(48 hours) and they said NOTHING about the state that was founded in the year 1663.

Please check your Kool-Aid expiration date?:(

hennessy_xo_bottle_shot_2.png

Last edited:
No idea where he is going but I highly doubt you were speaking with any of his family members.

Wait.....
Just a mont and a 1/2 ago Nepsy specifically said Drake was heading back to Hough where he came from and the same Wrigley guy agreed.

I was just talking to a couple of his family members no more than 2 days ago(48 hours) and they said NOTHING about the state that was founded in the year 1663.

Dude! You have the credibility of a pregnant squirrel! Lmao! Go find you another bandwagon program for next year, and stop pretending like you have a clue.

They have a 9th grade QB who took over at Hough this year as a starter, so they’re good. Unlike yourself, I actually know people outside of the 20 people floating around in that big Head of yours. I’m hearing he’s going to Oceanside to play under Chad Grier. I’ll send a message via pigeon express to your pig farm, once things are confirmed.

Last edited:
No idea where he is going but I highly doubt you were speaking with any of his family members.
Btango did you know that doubt grows with knowledge. I'm going to always rise above the doubt that may exist about me. I think this social guessing evidence about me on your front is crystal clear. :(

Dude! You have the credibility of a pregnant squirrel! Lmao! Go find you another bandwagon program for next year, and stop pretending like you have a clue.

They have a 9th grade QB who took over at Hough this year as a starter, so they’re good. Unlike yourself, I actually know people outside of the 20 people floating around in that big Head of yours. I’m hearing he’s going to Oceanside to play under Chad Grier. I’ll send a message via pigeon express to your pig farm, once things are confirmed.
Google might not be around by then and buying only what you know can end in disaster. So yeah, I know 100 people that know 100 people that know a lot. So whats your point?

Google might not be around by then and buying only what you know can end in disaster. So yeah, I know 100 people that know 100 people that know a lot. So whats your point?
My point is. You’re a 5’3” Idiot that has signed on to numerous high schools threads only to be banned more than once. Your tremendous lack of knowledge with your stupid pics, because of problems articulating your thoughts, bring negative value to any thread. All your post are just made up crap, from one of the many morons inside your humongous head. You’re a cancer!

Last edited:
Good pick on Simpson. Shipley would be a great one as well. Boaz (East Surry) had a great season and Anderson (Robbinsville) had a great career and impressive season. Bess (Shelby) great season and great career. I mention the four that did not win it due to state title seasons.

If I had to pick one player to start a team I would be hard pressed to not pick Simpson or Shipley.

Reactions: nepsy7
Btango did you know that doubt grows with knowledge. I'm going to always rise above the doubt that may exist about me. I think this social guessing evidence about me on your front is crystal clear. :(

Which branch did the info come from? Ed or Jerry?

My point is. You’re a 5’3” Idiot that has signed on to numerous high schools threads only to be banned more than once. Your tremendous lack of knowledge with your stupid pics, because of problems articulating your thoughts, bring negative value to any thread. All your post are just made up crap, from one of the many morons inside your humongous head. You’re a cancer!
This is not a point whatsoever. This is an opinion and I have noticed in the few years that the history of your opinions on here has been a confession of your character.

This is not a point whatsoever. This is an opinion and I have noticed in the few years that the history of your opinions on here has been a confession of your character.
Yep! Calling it like I see it. You’re an IDIOT! I lost count of how many times you were kicked off this site, and Chis Hughes gave you warnings on Carolina Preps about your idiotic post, You were 2 people, and both of you were warned.....smh!

Last edited:
Yep! Calling it like I see it. You’re an IDIOT!
Nepsy if you attend church you would agree with me that nobody's perfect. The only one that ever was, was crucified.

Now in 2019 and short of baby Jesus birth and the new year I am being crucified for posting a Player of The Year Award that was given to a talented quarterback.

What is wrong in this world?

Nepsy if you attend church you would agree with me that nobody's perfect. The only one that ever was, was crucified.

Now in 2019 and short of baby Jesus birth and the new year I am being crucified for posting a Player of The Year Award that was given to a talented quarterback.

What is wrong in this world?
I’m doing what I did the majority of the season this year. You’re blocked CLOWN!

Last edited:
Wait.....

t's getting to the point that I need to post this and I'm seriously considering talking to my lawyer.
When you signed up to post on this site, you agreed to the Terms of Service:

By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).

This is what Deana recenlty posted and pin at the top of each thread.

t's getting to the point that I need to post this and I'm seriously considering talking to my lawyer.
When you signed up to post on this site, you agreed to the Terms of Service:

By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).

Reactions: Blue and Gold22

Rushing Stats

Receiving Stats

Yes great numbers. May God continue to bless his way ahead.

Reactions: Serstylz2
Would be hard not to say Ja'hari Mitchell over Bess from the Shelby team. He had like 10 total TDs between the Western Final and Championship game.
This kid is a stud.
What grade is he in?
How many colleges are looking at him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT