ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah vs Asheville

You're an idiot.
Well I guess an idiot proved you wrong using your own logic. I mean it says it clearly in the rule book.. Nothing to argue about.. Means the refs need to read it better and actually go by what it says. I'm clearly talking to walls when talking to you..and bigbear10, at least I-40 knows when he's proven wrong and shuts up. im out

Well I guess an idiot proved you wrong using your own logic. I mean it says it clearly in the rule book.. Nothing to argue about.. Means the refs need to read it better and actually go by what it says. I'm clearly talking to walls when talking to you..and bigbear10, at least I-40 knows when he's proven wrong and shuts up. im out
Just to prove what I said was true about you.I never said the play was legal or illegal.

Last edited:
What is funny is That Asheville fans accept defeat with Civility and Maturity. You try to stick your immature nose in something that does not even involve you. I assume that " I'm out" means your in the back yard practicing you Quarterback Sneak. I understand the pain of 3 years in a row but not your bitterness. We will practice the double reverse halfback pass....does your rule book say that is to tricky or deceptive?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT