ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah football player tests positive for covic -19

Hurd immunity baby, Hurd immunity. Enough people have to get it, so it has no place to go.

Do you know how many people that will kill in the process? Never mind the lasting effects that we don't yet know about. And I'm sure that was an autocorrect problem, but it's "herd immunity."

Reactions: Steelers71
Number of deaths and lasting effects we will have to disagree on. The herd, hurd thing, I messed that up myself.

Do you know how many people that will kill in the process? Never mind the lasting effects that we don't yet know about. And I'm sure that was an autocorrect problem, but it's "herd immunity."

The CDC is predicting it will get a lot worse before it gets better. They predict another 100,000 dead by November.

Last edited:
Its the only recourse if a vaccine is never developed. We'll never outrun it or outhide it. Of course it could also just magically disappear if we'll all just vote how some want.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91
When you blame every death on it I suppose yeah.
Its the only recourse if a vaccine is never developed. We'll never outrun it or outhide it. Of course it could also just magically disappear if we'll all just vote how some want.

Who you gonna believe the scientists,doctors and health experts or someone on the internet that had a hard time passing 10 grade science?:):):):mad:

When you blame every death on it I suppose yeah.
EdOATNVWkAAqlh3

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT