9/10 Pickens S.C
9/17 Smoky Mountain
9/14 David Crockett Tenn.@
10/1 Franklin
10/8 West Henderson @
10/15 Tuscola @
10/22 East Henderson
10/29 North Henderson @

I would think you guys might be favored against David Crockett. Not having their good LB that went to Norte Dame will be a big loss for them. Their fans want be has fun on the message board as the Greeneville fans were.

Reactions: f-ball-ace
I would think you guys might be favored against David Crockett. Not having their good LB that went to Norte Dame will be a big loss for them. Their fans want be has fun on the message board as the Greeneville fans were.
We lost 15 senior ,have no idea how this year will end up.

It’s a shame ACR and Pisgah couldn’t meet up in the 4th week....we are traveling to GA, and y’all are playing a SC team. Would have been nice to keep it in WNC.
I agree but I think we had Pickens on our schedule last year before Covic..That would be a big hill to climb for my Bears but it would probably help to make us a better team.We use to play you and several of those games were close when Carroll Wright,,David Pressley was coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
I agree but I think we had Pickens on our schedule last year before Covic..That would be a big hill to climb for my Bears but it would probably help to make us a better team.We use to play you and several of those games were close when Carroll Wright,,David Pressley was coach.
You might wanna call one of them.. they may be needed

*** August 13, away scrimmage/jamboree @ Chase HS - (Chase, Chesnee, Hibriten, Pisgah).

That is going to be a fun conference.

Pisgah should be good. Tuscola should be decent. Smoky should be decent.

My dark horse will be West as they had to rebuild from that 2019 team. Their best players this season were Fresh and Soph, their JV went undefeated in the MAC and outscored everyone 228 to 24 :oops:, and if I am not mistaken the MS went undefeated as well.

This should be a competitive conference for a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT