ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah at Mount Airy

But tell me how it is my opinion that Pisgah is a perennial underachiever?
C'mon man. Surly I don't have to explain to you that what utters out your finger tips means very little or has absolutely zero impact who the Pisgah Bears and Nation is, no matter what we accomplish or fail to accomplish. So my question is are you Tom Brady, or Patrick Mahomes behind that purple mask? And if not, what exactly gives you or your purple nation any credentials or merit to knock any team other than maybe Madison and a few more? Yeah we love our football and our Pisgah Nation and we show up in force to prove it wherever they are talked about or play and everyone knows that and if you're honest, that bothers a lot of people, probably even you. So you tell me how Mitchell is such an overachiever that their fans can be so arrogant? What is it that makes you or your team so special that you can troll over on a 2a thread and start a fire that you can't handle?

C'mon man. Surly I don't have to explain to you that what utters out your finger tips means very little or has absolutely zero impact who the Pisgah Bears and Nation is, no matter what we accomplish or fail to accomplish. So my question is are you Tom Brady, or Patrick Mahomes behind that purple mask? And if not, what exactly gives you or your purple nation any credentials or merit to knock any team other than maybe Madison and a few more? Yeah we love our football and our Pisgah Nation and we show up in force to prove it wherever they are talked about or play and everyone knows that and if you're honest, that bothers a lot of people, probably even you. So you tell me how Mitchell is such an overachiever that their fans can be so arrogant? What is it that makes you or your team so special that you can troll over on a 2a thread and start a fire that you can't handle?
Oh boy I love playing fire! Thing is, I've never professed Mitchell to be world class, and outside of 1 or 2, our fans are fairly humble, and grateful for the success we have had over the last decade. Mitchell hasn't won diddly squat in the grand scheme of football, at least Pisgah has a state title back in 19-something. I just can't stand the fans, and I have very good reason why, something I have expounded on in past threads where this argument has surfaced.

I've never professed Mitchell to be world class, and outside of 1 or 2, our fans are fairly humble
I'm going to call BS now because you nor anybody else can quote, or copy and paste any Pisgah fan on this thread or any that I know of as claiming to be world beaters.
So your saying that hoping over to a 2a thread that has absolutely zero impact to you and lobing insults about a team is what webster's would call "humble"?
If so, you need to come off that high elevation up there and get some oxygen.

Mitchell mountie, you need hug man? I'll give ya a hug. Those big mean Pisgah fans been mean to ya in the past? We're sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: PBBear51
So sensitive nowadays. Sportsnut17, we put with it for 10years before the inernet. They can take a ribbin' now. They got at least 3 more years of it coming. No disrespect.
I agree. I think PBBear51 was talking about the purple Mounties playing Pisgah, not necessarily disrespecting our cross county rivals. The outcome from the game we played Friday night speaks for itself.

_1bfe43_5469125.gif

Show us on the doll where the big bad bear fan hurt you......LOL

Just my 2 cents, MA is going to have some excellent skill guys that will give pisgah some issues. I believe pisgah will beat MA upfront, looking for this one to be close, but with pisgah already playing and the granite bears being young with some untested guys, I’ll take Pisgah by 2 scores

Last edited:
MA got a good team played my Bears tough .Looked like Bears wore they down in the fourth Quarter .Good win for Pisgah, now start conference next week at Smoky always a tough place to win .We all know Ricky will have Smoky. ready.

Reactions: PBBear51
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT