ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest vs Middle Creek Live Video Web Stream and Radio Broadast 11-14-14

RadioNC

Hear or See Every Pinecrest Football Game

NEW THIS SEASON VIDEO !

On your computers: Watch a live video stream of the Pinecrest vs Middle Creek game on your computer by using on this link: http://www.weeb990.com . Pre-game 6:30, Kickoff 7:30pm.

TO HEAR OR SEE THE GAME ON YOU MOBILE DEVICE

For audio and video of the game, go to your app store and download the "Livestream" app. Then click on the search Icon and type in Pinecrest vs (the team they are playing). For example Pinecrest vs Middle Creek.

Audio Only:

Anywhere in our 10,000 watt coverage area, tune your radio to 990AM.

At the stadium, for real time audio, tune to 93.3FM

On your computer, go to WEEB990.com and click on "Listen Live."

For audio only of the station 24/7 on your computer, go to your app store and download the "TuneIn" app. and search for WEEB.

WEEB Radio Homepage

Are you sure it is legal to live video broadcast a HS game? Seems like it is supposed to be delayed until the game is over but I haven't checked up on it lately.

"Live regular season telecasts of football and basketball games by NCHSAA member schools
are prohibited. Live internet video streaming of regular season contests, however, is permitted."

This is the playoffs now, I hope you checked with the NCHSAA about streaming this game.

"Local schools hold the broadcast rights to their regular season games and
are encouraged to make their own arrangements with media outlets. The NCHSAA holds the rights
to all postseason competition it conducts (broadcast over the air, TV, cable TV or over the internet)"

I have checked with the NCHSAA. You can broadcast over the radio live. You can video stream and audio stream over the internet live. You cannot broadcast over TV airwaves or cable TV until after midnight. You must pay a broadcast fee to the NCHSAA for all broadcasts in post season play. I hope this clears it up for everyone.

Originally posted by RadioNC:

I have checked with the NCHSAA. You can broadcast over the radio live. You can video stream and audio stream over the internet live. You cannot broadcast over TV airwaves or cable TV until after midnight. You must pay a broadcast fee to the NCHSAA for all broadcasts in post season play. I hope this clears it up for everyone.
Didn't mean to question you. Just remembered doing a playoff HS baseball game where the student body web streamed the game but had to wait until the game was over to stream it. Don't know why. Just what they told me. Might have been the school that made them wait. Dunno.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT