ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest 7-1 @ Scotland 8-0 (GAME DAY)

Where? in his mouth....ok, when does margin of victory becomes important? YOU LOST, heck the Scots were favorite Thur. nite! Of course, no one in the (Hood) expect for the Scots to just lie down and watch the Raiders win, it'll be a hard fought game to watch for those who know the schedule.....:D:D
Hey, we know we lost. That's the way things goes sometimes.

As I posted a few weeks ago, it never amazes me hoq serious some people get on here. None of us coach the game or play. Nothing wrong qirh little smack sometimes but id truth was known , the ones that act as though they know the most have never strapped em on to begin with. Let the kids play the game and stop living your dreams of what you wish you could have done. That includes coaching or playing.

Everyone has a right to express themselves whether you played or coached some things deserve comment. None of this is going to change if the games or won or lost. Sure some lines should not be crossed but these coaches know what they are getting into at these football rich schools.

Last edited:
How u doing go go .put that bottle down . I bet bb is enjoying his bottle better than u. Seriously hope u and yours are doing fine.

How about a steel cage match featuring ben. Bad. Against go Scots .anything goes. Can i ref

They is no reason or need for physical violence. If you read the comments of most you realize that their football IQ is on the lower end of the scale. I've heard fans sit in the stands and trash a qb for an incomplete pass when the receiver ran the wrong route. I've seen a rb tackled for a loss and the coach get blasted for calling that play but no one noticed a lineman missed his block. I've watched film with Richard Bailey and seen him point out 3 things that were wrong on a certain play in real time speed. Most can't tell you what blocking schemes are or what defensive alignment a team is in. Facts are many are internet/bleacher experts but few are students of the game.

First Friday, second Friday? It really doesn't matter. Facts of the matter are the outcome of the Scotland/Pinecrest game has nothing to do with the outcome of our upcoming game with Richmond. Last year we were 5-4 going into that game, you guys were 50 point favorites and won by what 7 or so? Btw Been Bad just because I haven't in awhile please don't think that Good ol' GoScots has forgotten or lost the ability to be the guy that he once was around here.
We wasn't 50 point favorites and we won by 15 not 7. I always love win Scotland fans try to down play the win last year by saying "well y'all was supposed to blow us out but didn't" 1 or 100 win is a win and all 300 fans from the burg that came to the game went home sad.

We wasn't 50 point favorites and we won by 15 not 7. I always love win Scotland fans try to down play the win last year by saying "well y'all was supposed to blow us out but didn't" 1 or 100 win is a win and all 300 fans from the burg that came to the game went home sad.
1 or 100 win is a win

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT