ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest 7-1 @ Scotland 8-0 (GAME DAY)

No timeouts from the 2 and you don't throw the ball. Tell me how you make that call? 2 weeks could be ugly definitely not two undefeated teams. Never know maybe Scots can pull a big ass rabbit out of our aztec.

Pinecrest was punting to Scotland with five minutes left and Scotland ran into the Punter. Scot was going to get the ball around mid field couple first downs game over,
scots runs into the punter then pc drives for td. Kinda like when a coach says "no fouls"I would hope that was told to every player, maybe it wasn't..
Geez Scots
Deserved every bit of that loss

Last edited:
Wow, I may have been the only poster that picked Pinecrest to win .. Great win tonight for The Patriots .. I just hope all the injured players are ok

Reactions: Ben-Badd
And just to think they could not do anything to us i can imagine what we will do to them in 2 weeks

We have never been a smart team. Take the L and don't talk about the refs. Better get ready because in 2 weeks a curb-stomping might be around the corner! Oh well QB play obviously not the only issue this team has had. Suck it up guys and try to turn it around. Bad night for my house son's team lost 20-18 and then Scots take it on the chin. I said where is the liquor?

Put the kid in blast why don't you. Pretty sure he feels bad enough right now
Maybe he will stop with all the Manziel antics and just play ball. No one play .lost this game I'm sure but we got a problem with kids not playing smart and its been going on for years. Should not even be even close to the punter. Let him comb his hair and kick it but that is on coaching not just the player. Stay away from the punter pretty simple.

Would.only bet on what i hear and read. I had seen pinecrest but noe the Scots. If i would have been a betting man it would have been on all the talk from the Scot fans. Just saying
Talk is what these sites are all about. If you talk junk you better be able to take it. We got whipped - it happens enough blame to go around so its not all on the kids thats for sure. Still plenty of ball to play just takes the luster off the game in 2 weeks and the gate went from 12,000 plus to probably 8k.

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
Talk is what these sites are all about. If you talk junk you better be able to take it. We got whipped - it happens enough blame to go around so its not all on the kids thats for sure. Still plenty of ball to play just takes the luster off the game in 2 weeks and the gate went from 12,000 plus to probably 8k.
I agree with that.

No timeouts from the 2 and you don't throw the ball. Tell me how you make that call? 2 weeks could be ugly definitely not two undefeated teams. Never know maybe Scots can pull a big ass rabbit out of our aztec.
we ran it on the play before the last play and luckily got out
of bounds on that one, pushed out on the 2. a crazy situation
but questionable stuff on the final 2 plays

We just need Discipline team, coach preparation for another Mobil QB. 1 loss is better than 5, As for the Raiders, Enjoy the ride, There a few rough curves coming up in the next few weeks from the Charlottle area. On to Lumberton next week and upset the Raider Nation. Any team can loose on any given night. Tonight was ours, kids and coaches move on and force a 3 way tied for the conference.

congrats Pinecrest on the win, PC completely rattled at the start
to the half and Scot did not take advantage of it.
They say a loss is good sometimes, lots of emotion out there
final 5 minutes, we will see.
Hoping the Raider game in a couple weeks doesn't get ugly,but u never know, they can still finish 3rd in this conference..

We just need Discipline team, coach preparation for another Mobil QB. 1 loss is better than 5, As for the Raiders, Enjoy the ride, There a few rough curves coming up in the next few weeks from the Charlottle area. On to Lumberton next week and upset the Raider Nation. Any team can loose on any given night. Tonight was ours, kids and coaches move on and force a 3 way tied for the conference.
NOT going to happen, especially, if you think LHS and 71st is going to play apart in it. Never been big on who wins the conf. always looking forward to
doing well in the Playoffs....

Last edited:
CPC4Life, I hope you’re taking notes.

OH BOY!!! DaMouth was almost speechless when I saw this! Didn’t see this one coming! How did Pinecrest score this many points against Scotland? I didn’t think Pinecrest could use clock eating ball control offense and get a win down there. I expected more from the SCOTS!! The pleasure has been all yours!!

It's called one team being prepared from the start and the other not. 17 penalties one on a 97 yard KO return and 4 turnovers will get you beat by the Myers Park Lions 10u team from Fayetteville NC - lol!

It was a very good win for PC , they earned this W
And Scot did not, We will talk about the running into the punter a lot but it was a multitude of things.
They were reeling at the first couple minutes of the second half with all the injuries and stuff but Scotland did not capitalize the offense did not score the entire second half for Scotland.. Can’t hide from this one it was an L...

Reactions: Brandon Hodge
It's called one team being prepared from the start and the other not. 17 penalties one on a 97 yard KO return and 4 turnovers will get you beat by the Myers Park Lions 10u team from Fayetteville NC - lol!

How many did PC have? There seems to be a lot of one sided games with penalties on well coached teams.

Tbh

Scotland just played a bad game , Scotland is a better team then what they played last night costly mistakes will get you every time . Will Scotland beat Richmond , who knows by this year record & scoring it has Richmond winning but everyone knows when these two team meet all that goes out the window

• Just pray that neither team has any injuries at all for the rest of the season because I would love to see these two teams to make it to championship round and win it to shut some ppl mouth up
  • Go raiders

Just so you all know, what happened in Laurinburg last night has absolutely nothing to do with the outcome the first Friday night in November. If you think that it will, you are fooling yourselves.

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
Thanks for the warning...um...will that game be on Thursday night or Friday night.? Lmaooooo let me get out of this rain... GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Thanks for the warning...um...will that game be on Thursday night or Friday night.? Lmaooooo let me get out of this rain... GO RAIDERS...
Heck, BB it won't matter the first Friday nite in Nov. anyway, since we play 71st or the 2nd Friday for that matter either....

Oh yea, we got 71st on the first Friday. Maybe they won't change the schedule... lol GO RAIDERS...

First Friday, second Friday? It really doesn't matter. Facts of the matter are the outcome of the Scotland/Pinecrest game has nothing to do with the outcome of our upcoming game with Richmond. Last year we were 5-4 going into that game, you guys were 50 point favorites and won by what 7 or so? Btw Been Bad just because I haven't in awhile please don't think that Good ol' GoScots has forgotten or lost the ability to be the guy that he once was around here.

Maybe he's talking about putting the boot somewhere else!!!! GO SCOTS!!!!!
Where? in his mouth....ok, when does margin of victory becomes important? YOU LOST, heck the Scots were favorite Thur. nite! Of course, no one in the (Hood) expect for the Scots to just lie down and watch the Raiders win, it'll be a hard fought game to watch for those who know the schedule.....:D:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT