ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest 7-1 @ Scotland 8-0 (GAME DAY)

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Big game at Pate Stadium next Friday night as the Scots host the Patriots.
The Patriots always present a difficult challenge in their style of play and schemes.
To this point they have 2 common opponents: Swett (S 49-6, P 45-0),
71st (S 42-21, P 20-6). So by the numbers and paper this should be a good one.
Possessions are very important because there will not be many, Scotland with
sustained run oriented drives and PC similar with added clock milking. Don't get
behind, get on them early is key here for the Scots.
PC played in the 4aa East final last year.
Scotland played in the 4a title game.
Lets hear thoughts on this game.

Last edited:
Geez:::Va Tech 43 Heels 41 6ot final
kickers kickers kickers
heel kicker misses a 35 yder in ot 3 for win

Last edited:
Geez:::Va Tech 43 Heels 41 6ot final
kickers kickers kickers
heel kicker misses a 35 yder in ot 3 for win
Good thing Mack is recruiting defense heavily for 2020, because that defense is still Fedora’s. Once they get the defense respectable, UNC will make some noise.

That's what I was thinking Mac. Its gonna be a good one. (As usual) as we say every year "if you ain't never been to this game, this year will be a good one" and I ain't talking about the Lumberton game or 71st. Game... I think you know the game I'm referring to... GOOD LUCK everybody... It won't be long now... GO RAIDERS...

Scots need to handle business thursday and the anticipation picks up for sure. There could be 15k at pate in 2 plus weeks. Im going to get there real early for sure.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
the tailgate starts early that day for sure. come by and see the tilted kilts corner area. look for the flags and tents. i also have some of the 2011 championship cokes as well. see yall there. GO SCOTS

Game should be over by halftime. Smallest Pinecrest team that I've ever seen. Scots size and speed will take over early.

Strange start to the second half here at there’s been like five plays run and after every play there has been one or two Pinecrest players laying on the field afterwards one taken off in an ambulance
Player was prayed for by all while on the field .
Scots intercept PC 28-21. 10:59..3rd
Another PC player on the field now another cart on the field. Ambulance again

Last edited:
Anything could have happened, but I think Pinecrest had Scotland in trouble before the string of injuries.

we staying home with an L. was at JV game but sounds like we just got whipped. IN 2 weeks it could be really ugly. 33 seconds left sc ball no timeouts. Oh well Raiders I was hoping to see you all undefeated. Take it easy on us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT