ADVERTISEMENT

Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are you gonna attempt to be decent and let the ones who can't defend themselves live?

When you realize that banning aborting isn't going to stop a damn thing. It's not as simple as just banning it! Think big picture.

I'm not getting into it though. This isn't the place.

I think I read 39 states are playing fall sports and we arent. Must be Trumps fault

Reactions: UNC91
If you weren't on board with that then you would vote for those who are against it. It should be against the law to abort. It's against the law to kill people. It hasn't stopped killing but you go to jail for it so I would say it has curbed it. It would stop alot of the abortions ,no doubt

Think big picture? I am...what future president, preacher, teacher, father, mother, doctor etc has been killed by the senseless murders of innocent children

Thunder I would get back on topic and discuss the virus and football with you if interested. Do you still feel the Governor and State made the right decision? Or has NC been too conservative with risk? You mentioned awhile back expecting to be in phase 3 and we are still not. Guess we are 2.75 now.

So we still believe the virus is more dangerous than the alternative? People are angry, lost and scared. The majority of children are failing school and becoming more attached to social media and less interested in fitness and education. My sons team could not field a football team today based on the current grades. I am speaking for myself but would assume that is why most people are coming at you Thunder. I currently have stake in the game and the system and teachers are failing these kids, it may not be intentional but it is not working. Your post's offend me because of all the folks I am watching struggling with all this BS daily. We have been playing travel baseball for 5 months all over the place and we have had zero issues. LET THEM PLAY!!!

Reactions: UNC91 and 97Cougar
Whinystruck has a CoExist sticker on his Subaru and just like the rest of them...they mean CoExist as long as you think like us, dress like us and have the same opinions as us. The ones that don't are deplorable, Wal Mart smelly people who are uneducated. Correct me if I'm wrong!!!!

Reactions: therealsquid
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT