ADVERTISEMENT

Perry Fewell Ain’t The Answer

the panthers are an absolute dumpster fire. They need to do a complete overhaul. You’re going to get a top 10 pick. Take Tua Fromm Herbert or Eason if available. Shed the contracts of cam newton, Greg Olsen and especially Vernon butler after today and build in the draft and free agency. And most importantly hire a coach that knows what the hell hes doing.

Once you’re officially eliminated from playoff contention there is absolutely no reason to try to win games. You’re actually hurting yourself when you win. You’d rather be 5-11 than 7-9

Hey CF....if Eddins were the coach of the Panthers would he stay with the pooch kick or kick it deep ? Just wondering.

Hell thats the only thing the Panthers can do is kick it deep and run or pass to McCaffery. Chargers are in the middle of free agency. Trying to work it out. Kings Mountain and Shelby been beating us out lately.. You know anybody available? Mayor B needs to get to work..

Nothing to play for? Really how about other players on the team auditioning to keep their job,or maybe your a free agent and your trying to impress other teams,it could be a players contract year for a big payday,what about ruining a teams playoff hope,or your rivals playoff hopes,their is so much to play for,play to keep your job...if I ain't making the playoffs you dang sure bet I want to ruin my rivals chances of making the playoffs or any other team for that matter.

Carolina never should have gotten rid of Riverboat Ron
Once you’re officially eliminated from playoff contention there is absolutely no reason to try to win games. You’re actually hurting yourself when you win. You’d rather be 5-11 than 7-9

Reactions: ThrowItAround
Think most of them just play for a check. Can't blame them either. I don't watch it anymore.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
If you are 9-7 and miss the playoffs and I’m 6-10, we both missed the playoffs and I’m getting a better pick than you in the draft. That’s all I’m saying.

Just because your picking before me doesn't mean your getting a better pick,drafting players is not an exact science it's more of a crap shoot really
If you are 9-7 and miss the playoffs and I’m 6-10, we both missed the playoffs and I’m getting a better pick than you in the draft. That’s all I’m saying.

Reactions: PrepFanNC and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT