ADVERTISEMENT

Perquimans vs Tarboro

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Don’t know much about this team but according to a few players they’re pretty solid on film but the teams they’ve played only has one week total & we’re in week 4 but I’m pretty sure Craddock isn’t disrespecting this team in any way shape or form!

Don’t know much about this team but according to a few players they’re pretty solid on film but the teams they’ve played only has one week total & we’re in week 4 but I’m pretty sure Craddock isn’t disrespecting this team in any way shape or form!
I know they haven't played in almost three weeks. Gonna go out on a limb and say it's covid related.

Reactions: UNC91
Some folks saying they are supposed to be pretty decent. I’m going to say a score similar to the swe score, 41-13 or 48-7, in that range

Reactions: UNC91
They’ve put up 50+ in both of their games. If they can throw a little bit they might can give us some trouble. I don’t think they’ll be able to stop us on offense though

They have a very good quarterback and run the triple option similar to Edenton.
Tarboro did a good job against that triple Option when we played Edenton. Now granted those teams were hard to run the ball on. This one concerns me we seem more vulnerable on the ground than in years past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT