ADVERTISEMENT

Pender at SC Stallions

You right about Pender being good. Wolfpack want have much problems with them in my opinion.
I have a little different opinion on that. Pender should have or could have beaten ed. Haven't seen whiteville play, and i know you guys did so i may not know what I'm talkin about here. You seem to be a little higher on whiteville than i am. Didn't they stay home in the spring?

Reactions: dogs79
I have a little different opinion on that. Pender should have or could have beaten ed. Haven't seen whiteville play, and i know you guys did so i may not know what I'm talkin about here. You seem to be a little higher on whiteville than i am. Didn't they stay home in the spring?
Spring was only warm up for fall ball. Except for Reidsville. Whiteville is the most disciplined team I've seen. I've seen them twice and the first game they looked good and the second game they were a machine. You know I got to give jp big props. At least till payback from 2 year's ago. I hope we meet in playoffs

Spring was only warm up for fall ball. Except for Reidsville. Whiteville is the most disciplined team I've seen. I've seen them twice and the first game they looked good and the second game they were a machine. You know I got to give jp big props. At least till payback from 2 year's ago. I hope we meet in playoffs
We'll see how they do against pender. It's hard for me to pull anyone who left our program and went to one of our non-conference rivals. That's just me

Reactions: UNC91
We'll see how they do against pender. It's hard for me to pull anyone who left our program and went to one of our non-conference rivals. That's just me
JP gave us 110%. We didn't offer him. He has the utmost respect for WRH. Great in community, kids love him. Works as hard as anyone in the game. We still want to beat his ass on Friday nights. And like I said payback's coming

I’d love to see that game myself in the playoffs. From the way you guys are so high on Whiteville, and I know how much improved and good they are under JP, I believe WRH is in his rear view mirror and he’s ready to lay the wood to y’all just like the Bulldogs want payback. Should be a war to say the least!

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
I’d love to see that game myself in the playoffs. From the way you guys are so high on Whiteville, and I know how much improved and good they are under JP, I believe WRH is in his rear view mirror and he’s ready to lay the wood to y’all just like the Bulldogs want payback. Should be a war to say the least!
Not yet we're not. JP has said in the past that WRH is program that Whiteville will be ( in so many words). WRH been a little down last 3 seasons for numerous reasons, but Coach Motsinger got us back We got that look again and Jp knows it.

Stallions up 14-0 at halftime. Pender ties it up at 14 in 3rd quarter. Stallions score again to make it 21-14 with about 9 minutes to go, Pender then takes the lead 22-21 with about 5 minutes to go. South scores again late to win it 29-22. Was just so pleased to see the effort by the South Columbus kids tonight, they seemed to believe they were gonna win that game from the start. Just gotta keep workin

Glad for the kids and my neighbor coach Dove. We did win big but EC was not very good,not a game to help you get better for better teams. I think SC will win big against them also.

Reactions: dirty stallion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT