ADVERTISEMENT

Parkwood @ Forest Hills 9/30

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
Parkwood defeated the #9 ranked and undefeated 4A Indian Land S.C. Friday night so this game has me concerned. Parkwood always has talent and athletes. They're the only 3A school in the Rocky River 3A/2A until Central Academy brings back football (if ever). First conference game for both teams also. Just hope our Homecoming isn't ruined like Indian Land's was.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Parkwood defeated the #9 ranked and undefeated 4A Indian Land S.C. Friday night so this game has me concerned. Parkwood always has talent and athletes. They're the only 3A school in the Rocky River 3A/2A until Central Academy brings back football (if ever). First conference game for both teams also. Just hope our Homecoming isn't ruined like Indian Land's was.
I read an article about Central Academy taking a 2 year hiatus from football….this is currently the 2nd year….I was wondering if they would try it again next season…judging by your tone.. it appears unlikely.

I read an article about Central Academy taking a 2 year hiatus from football….this is currently the 2nd year….I was wondering if they would try it again next season…judging by your tone.. it appears unlikely.
Doesn't appear they will. Even the JV program they had seems to have been stopped also. They were to move up to 3A also. They compete in the other sports just not football. I hope in the next realignment they just put Parkwood and Central Academy in a 3A conference and create a separate 2A only Rocky River Conference.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT