ADVERTISEMENT

Parkland @ Weddington

Serstylz2

Jan 8, 2006
Only thing I've seen from Parkland is an early season game of East Forsyth handling them. They look like they could use some more coaching.

Anyone got a scounting report on them?

Seriously though. This isn’t going to be competitive. 42-14 or 42-7 in Weddington’s favor.

You guys will have no competition until Lee county. They will be undefeated but play soft competition. Weddington wins state by 35

Watauga is lurking!
Was worried about Watauga last year when we went to Boone. Especially on a cold wet night. Spotted them a td on the first drive and after that it was a route. Unless they have drastically improved, they can lurk all they want. They don’t worry me. We still have some football to play before that possible match up anyway.

Was worried about Watauga last year when we went to Boone. Especially on a cold wet night. Spotted them a td on the first drive and after that it was a route. Unless they have drastically improved, they can lurk all they want. They don’t worry me. We still have some football to play before that possible match up anyway.

That was a fun game. Their fans were quite confident, I will say. The wind went out of the sails fast once we got rolling and figured that wing offense out

That was a fun game. Their fans were quite confident, I will say. The wind went out of the sails fast once we got rolling and figured that wing offense out
What offense does Weddington run? I love the wing offenses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT