ADVERTISEMENT

Parking at James Kenan High School

THSVikings#1

Nov 13, 2013
Looking on google maps where is the best place to park at the stadium? Looks like no parking in front of the school maybe in the back?
This post was edited on 11/25 4:29 PM by THSVikings#1

we went to the wallace jk game last year and we had to parks a ways away. I'm not sure there will be quite as many people there for this one as it was last year for that game. I mean, imagine us and SWE playing in the 4th round to advanced to the title game. With that being said I would still suggest getting there early.

THERE IS PARKING IN FRONT OF PARKING BEHIND SCHOOL IN THE FENCE IS FOR BOOSTER CLUB GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT

There is front of school parking both on the east and west side along Hwy 24. West first drive-in you come to and east on the 2nd. Also behind the school accessing via secondary state road Claude Scott Rd. Depending on the size of crowd you may have to park along the highway. Have a safe trip!

This post was edited on 11/25 11:36 PM by wolfray

you'll be better off just to park along the highway. otherwise you'll run the risk of getting caught in traffic for 30min trying to leave. their parking lot not too orderly best of my memory! the last time we parked in the main parking lot, someone broke side mirror off. the road works for me. go tarboro!

I went to 3 round last year,parked in front of school.
Get there 1 hour before game u can park near gate.

as you pass the high school..take a right ..then a right. its behind the school and park on the road shoulder ..its not a busy road and not a long walk...(300 ft give or take)...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT