ADVERTISEMENT

Paper Lions

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
Just to let you know. We got this!

Enjoy your chest beating, back slapping, arrogant first ten games!

Reactions: coondog8585
Just to let you know. We got this!

Enjoy your chest beating, back slapping, arrogant first ten games!

Lucky for you it's later in the season that way you can stick around for a few weeks instead of disappearing for an inordinate amount of time after the Lions boot stomp those red midgets again... Same ol song and dance chirp chirp chirp all pre-season then go all Houdini and disappear ! At least you didn't call for Mickeys head like your lap dog Coonie did :)

Did South Point register a first down last year ???

Bob and Burns, I appreciate your contribution. Sleep well now, the nightmares are coming!

Reactions: daagoob
Please name any current NFL player who ever beat the MIGHTY RED RAIDERS in high school. "Strive for five" meets "do or die". You can't touch this!

Robert Williams for Shelby beat yall in 92 or 93 and played in NFL, but isnt current

I see my pal Seadog has been in the Wild Irish Rose again !!!??! He only posts such nonsense when he's on the sauce ! He knows those poor little Redgits are in trouble ....

I get a kick out of it nonetheless !! Keep it up bubba ;) lol

Reactions: daagoob
I see my pal Seadog has been in the Wild Irish Rose again !!!??! He only posts such nonsense when he's on the sauce ! He knows those poor little Redgits are in trouble ....

I get a kick out of it nonetheless !! Keep it up bubba ;) lol
So very true.

Again, on paper, the Lions look unbeatable. With each loss, the Shelby (spoiled) faithful will be stunned and act out on these boards. Can't wait! I think JB may spank you right out of the gate. Gonna be fun reminding all of you where you heard it first. Pass down the Wild Irish Rose, dudes!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
I'm worried about you.Call me and we can talk or I will come down to Belmont and will have lunch.Or better yet just concentrate on the big Charger game and their new coach.It's along way till November and a lot can happen.

Reactions: seadog28
Shelby has worried since the Raider came back to 2A with the mission of taking supremacy from the Lions. We understand the fear as we exacted that same fear on the Charger for years. The Burns Chargers are so happy not to compete with the Raiders for the 2017 crown. We will show them their place in the opening game. Go Raiders!:)

Shelby has worried since the Raider came back to 2A with the mission of taking supremacy from the Lions. We understand the fear as we exacted that same fear on the Charger for years. The Burns Chargers are so happy not to compete with the Raiders for the 2017 crown. We will show them their place in the opening game. Go Raiders!:)
I'm going to remind ya''ll ONE more time we played last year.I realize the mighty raiders won the powerful 3A championship last year and return like 30 starters but the Lions beat your team really bad last year.

I'm going to remind ya''ll ONE more time we played last year.I realize the mighty raiders won the powerful 3A championship last year and return like 30 starters but the Lions beat your team really bad last year.
No need to remind me, I agree that was a real butt whipping. Would have been a much better game later in the year and will definitely be a different game in 2017.

Awful quiet at Freedom! Maybe JB wants to make his own statement about the "Paper Lions!" You better win that one or else it will be brutal up in here! Lol!

Freedom game will be a tough out,
Heard, all star athletes from Patton amd Draugh transfered to play for him.
So hes got talent, just hoping being really young goes into our favor

Have you "Paper Lions" found anyone that can block yet? JB is coming after you! Tick tock!

Have you "Paper Lions" found anyone that can block yet? JB is coming after you! Tick tock!
No we have decided we are going 8 wide this year with a center,QB,and a running back.Now have you guys learned to tackle?

No we have decided we are going 8 wide this year with a center,QB,and a running back.Now have you guys learned to tackle?

Hitman might agree with me. The flag football at Shelby may get Malik killed. Maybe the pendulum has swung too far!

Gota respect a man that calls his shot :eek:
But.... But.... Did he knock on wood?? It's not over yet:D

I'm going to miss playing conference games with Patton or Draughn.I guess South Point will have to take their place.

Yeah, if you guys were still playing Draughn and Patton, you wouldn't have any Ls this season to South Pointe and South Point. Already wishing for the good old days. Too bad you couldn't have recruited out some students to Crest and Burns to get your numbers below the 2AA cut off.

Did South Point register a first down last year ???

No.........2 minutes into this year's game SP was up 14-0 without a first down. We did not know it but we were only a field goal from wrapping it up 2 minutes in. First downs aren't always relevant. Agree???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT