ADVERTISEMENT

Pamlico vs. Murphy - 1A Championship

SMC is a great small 1a league. Recently it has seemed small 1a is best in the West and bigger 1a in the east

Congratulations to the bulldogs. The fans on here didn’t represent the west very well, I hope the bulldogs on the field did.

Reactions: mhs95
Is that who tarboro plays.I've never seen tarboro play but do they play anyone tougher than Pamlico. I would hope so.and congrats to murphy.we can dog each other all we want to on here and that's what makes a rivalry.but in the end its all about a group of young men experiencing something not all get to in life.again congrats to murphy on a job well done.

Congratulations Murphy on the win. As you saw there was no quit in pamlico as we didn't lay down. Again congratulations Congratulations to Murphy. It has become expected for the Bulldogs to represent the west, along with the rest of the SMC. As for the no quit and not "laying down" comment, I believe that is exactly what they did defensively. I saw very little effort on D during the last part of the game. I was afraid Murphy was going to have to pick their players up so they could make the tackle in the 4th qtr. I will say this about that Pamlico team...If they had half as much heart as talent, the result may have been different.

Reactions: Gps62
When is last time you see a team win a title and only play one good team in 15 games. I give Murphy credit for the Mitchell win even though they barely got out of there with a win. That's not to take away from Robbinsville either but look how many students that school has. When they win a title it's definitely a major accomplishment.

Reactions: rville20
It’s 1-A lol. So in your head you would have just one division that encompasses every high school team and let play each other. Makes sense.

Just play where you're supposed to. All we ask. You would be playing Tarboro right now and getting your butt handed to you. No check that you would have never made it this far

When is last time you see a team win a title and only play one good team in 15 games. I give Murphy credit for the Mitchell win even though they barely got out of there with a win. That's not to take away from Robbinsville either but look how many students that school has. When they win a title it's definitely a major accomplishment.
When any team wins a title it’s an accomplishment. I get it you like to troll, but don’t bash the hard work student athletes put in each year to get where they are and try to win a title. They still have to strap up and go play.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
When any team wins a title it’s an accomplishment. I get it you like to troll, but don’t bash the hard work student athletes put in each year to get where they are and try to win a title. They still have to strap up and go play.

So do all the other kids in Western North Carolina. They work just as hard as Murphy and have more talent but they very rarely when titles because they have to play extremely hard or competition

Magnum I think murphy has week 5 for your team , schedule it, .

Dude I'm not coach. It doesn't matter if I have five openings you will not see them play the good teams in our area. They'll be a couple of homeschool teams and a couple of team from Georgia that nobody's heard of of.

So do all the other kids in Western North Carolina. They work just as hard as Murphy and have more talent but they very rarely when titles because they have to play extremely hard or competition
Murphy is 1A, Asheville schools are 3A or 3AA, they have classifications for a reason. Nobody cares if Charlotte Catholic or Erwin would beat Murphy, it's irrelevant.

Murphy is the cream of the crop at the 1A level, Erwin is a nobody at the 3A level. No amount of bashing or belittling from you will change that.

Dude I'm not coach. It doesn't matter if I have five openings you will not see them play the good teams in our area. They'll be a couple of homeschool teams and a couple of team from Georgia that nobody's heard of of.
Well until then , go lick your windows and shut up, go get your crayons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT