ADVERTISEMENT

Pamlico vs. Murphy - 1A Championship

some matchups that would have been cool to see this year.

North Stanly - East Surry
Murphy - Edenton Holmes
Tarboro - Shelby

Like I said, cakewalk. Played one good team all season two weeks ago. Another trophy to the case. If were that easy for the rest of wnc teams.

we'll take our trophy, enjoy watching Erwin never make it out of the 3rd round in 3A jerkoff

Haha, still stuck on the Erwin thing I see. They didn't have the luxury of 1st rd byes and cakewalk Reynolds did not either. Funny thing is you are way off too cause you have the total wrong person. I respect all the the other teams in wnc because they don't get some watered down title handed to em every season.

Reactions: rville20
Would have been funny to watch Murphy play them like they should. They never would have made it that far but would be funny
Would be funny if Erwin ever won anything. Or if you actually knew anything about 1-A ball. But you choose to talk out of your bottom hole.

3a game looks like carbon copy of same old offense vs same old defense at least this is not cookie cut offense and defense. Mitchell was 2pts away from a state championship.

Congratulations Murphy and coach Gentry!

Would be funny if Erwin ever won anything. Or if you actually knew anything about 1-A ball. But you choose to talk out of your bottom hole.

Another idiot with wrong team. You right about erwin though. They don't get luxury of playing in little 1a with byes and horrible teams. Lol. Same for the rest of the teams in wnc. I seriously doubt there's one playoff team from wnc that could have not beat Pamlico.

Another idiot with wrong team. You right about erwin though. They don't get luxury of playing in little 1a with byes and horrible teams. Lol. Same for the rest of the teams in wnc. I seriously doubt there's one playoff team from wnc that could have not beat Pamlico.
I’m not the idiot lurking on the 1-A board lol.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Haha, still stuck on the Erwin thing I see. They didn't have the luxury of 1st rd byes and cakewalk Reynolds did not either. Funny thing is you are way off too cause you have the total wrong person. I respect all the the other teams in wnc because they don't get some watered down title handed to em every season.
Nah your definitely an Erwin fan, that's why it you took 3 weeks to post again, had to get over the crying after Tabor loss.

3a game looks like carbon copy of same old offense vs same old defense at least this is not cookie cut offense and defense. Mitchell was 2pts away from a state championship.

Congratulations Murphy and coach Gentry!

It looks like two great teams playing. Catholic would beat Murphy by 100 so not much to say there

Nah your definitely an Erwin fan, that's why it you took 3 weeks to post again, had to get over the crying after Tabor loss.

Lol, you're obsessed with that. I praised erwin because I watch them play this year and they had a damn good team. So yeah I guess I am a fan. Make no mistake they would have killed Murphy. I think they had Mitchell down by 4 td at one time. Funny thing is I was more acr fan. You are just reading for straws cause you have no clue who I am. The one thing that gets you is you cannot dispute anything I have said about Murphy

Lol, you're obsessed with that. I praised erwin because I watch them play this year and they had a damn good team. So yeah I guess I am a fan. Make no mistake they would have killed Murphy. I think they had Mitchell down by 4 td at one time. Funny thing is I was more acr fan. You are just reading for straws cause you have no clue who I am. The one thing that gets you is you cannot dispute anything I have said about Murphy
Lmfao sure you’re an ACR. Probably a Bama fan too. At the end of the day Murphy has a title and you can continue to whine like a little b****. Everyone goes home happy lulz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT