ADVERTISEMENT

Pamlico vs. Murphy - 1A Championship

Why does people keep talking about Murphy beating east surry last year it has nothing to do with this year or the next
It isn’t Murphy fans. It’s East fans popping off at the mouth thinking they’re world beaters after blanking MA. Tarboro reminded them where they stand lol.

Reactions: Gps62
It’s people like sway and magdumb too. Saying that both ES and Tarboro would beat Murphy. Tarboro I agree with. ES, not so much.
Yes they keep running saying that but i don’t think tarboro or ES would beat Murphy! I would have loved to see Tarboro and Murphy play this year but it didn’t happen and that’s that! Congrats to both teams on well deserved State Championships and to Pamlico and ES on great seasons! Go Dogs!

Reactions: BulldogDad27-23
I would have loved to see Murphy get a shot at Tarboro. I think it would have been a good game. Maybe if neither team is doing anything this coming Friday night they can get together at the Hill and have at it, just for the heck of it lol! I wish.
That would be very cool!! I honestly do believe it would be a great game.

Reactions: NC nole fan
Tarboro 40 Murphy 17 on neutral field

Tarboro 40 Murphy 19 at Murphy

Per Calpreps best we can do for now!

Tarboro scores twice in the last 3 minutes to pull away. Great game Tarboro! Great effort from Murph!:) Hahaha wouldn’t that be great.

That bunch would have lost to at least 4 teams in the smc.they play different kind of football in the 1A down east.I was shocked that they even made the playoffs much less the title game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT