ADVERTISEMENT

Paint job on the Bulldog at Murphy

wncdude

Sep 28, 2012
Congrats to the Black Knights for the paint job they did on the Bulldog.

I know big oak stadium got vandalized the week after the Murphy game. Male parts were painted on the field and profanity also sprayed on the field.

Several friends from rv say the vandalism done on rv field was by someone local, and that has been handled. Good try tho bk.

I would bet when they find out who done this STUPID act that it will be a disgruntled Murphy student who probably got kicked off the team and heard about the incident at Robbinsville. No Robbinsville Player is going to do something like that because they beat Murphy 2 times and they are not mad at Murphy High School. These kids would like to have the support of all the Murphy Fans saturday, not be against them. So whoever believes that any member of the Robbinsville football team had anything to do with this, well I have got some nice ocean front property for sell here in the mountains.

Originally posted by dogtuff:

not sure who did it , but doubtful it was a football player, jmo
Are you guys talking about something in Murphy or still the stuff in R-ville? The vandlism in Robbinsville was done by local boys. Not FB players
ohwell.r191677.gif

Surely Robbinsville players have more to worry about (Plymouth) than to do something as STUPID as this? Surely.....

Originally posted by wncdude:
Congrats to the Black Knights for the paint job they did on the Bulldog.
It's funny how you knew enough about this to be the first one to post it. I've seen some of your past posts and I think it's safe to say you are not a fan of Murphy? Hmmm...

Not me. I dont have the energy or gas money to drive to murphy to paint anything, unless its a house.

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
Not me. I dont have the energy or gas money to drive to murphy to paint anything, unless its a house.
Ha ha I hear you. Probably just kids being kids. At least they didn't do any permanent damage to it. It can always be repainted.

It was probably some of those Duke fans that got lost trying to get to Chapel Hill

I thought it was done to the field until I got a Murphy paper. It was the doggie. I dont think it was our guys. There is a # of a kid that wouldnt do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT