ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-6 Baseball

This is for you Kidd
Thanks coachtyson93.

Wow a shout out!!

Feel like one of those teenage girls that get asked to the prom on instachat or Myspacebook.

Anyway been an interesting year so far in PAC6 baseball.

As of now, and this could change in the coming weeks, Eastern Randolph stands alone at the top with 6-0 record. They have had a couple of big wins in last two games besting Randleman and Wheatmore.

Randleman currently second at 4-1.
Wheatmore 3-2
Trinity 2-3
Providence Grove 1-4
HP Andrews 0-6

After going through conference teams first time it looks like any team can beat the other on a given night. (Well except for one)

Could very well come down to the last week before conference champion is decided, and don't count out any team.

Thanks again, coachtyson93

Just needed a push to get started.

I would like to see wheatmore get Randleman tonight.
Me too.

Might give ER a little more breathing room.

Landen threw around 100 Tuesday night. Maybe some of the other guys can help on mound.

ER has a tough game at Trinity as well. Things may get interesting soon.

They are throwing the Weaver tonight. He does good in the big games. I haven't decided if I will make the trip to ER, its 45 mins from West Mont to my house

Reactions: thekidd12
They are throwing the Weaver tonight. He does good in the big games. I haven't decided if I will make the trip to ER, its 45 mins from West Mont to my house

C'mon since they flipped games it will be Senior night at ER. Could be game to decide regular season.
Think Weaver finished up game other night? Good curveball.

Landen's dad and I talked for a long time other night. He struggles some against ER I think because one of their players caught him a lot on my travel team and he, as well as my son, kind of know what to look for. But when Landen is on doesn't matter if you know what is coming.

C'mon since they flipped games it will be Senior night at ER. Could be game to decide regular season.
Think Weaver finished up game other night? Good curveball.

Landen's dad and I talked for a long time other night. He struggles some against ER I think because one of their players caught him a lot on my travel team and he, as well as my son, kind of know what to look for. But when Landen is on doesn't matter if you know what is coming.
Mr. The Kidd,

Wow, Senior night already, when does regular season end?

Going to keep this thread going as I feel honored it was set up for me.

Going into Easter PAC6 standings with 2 weeks of conference regular season left after break

Eastern Randolph 7-0
Randleman 5-1
Wheatmore 3-3
Trinity 2-4
Providence Grove 2-4
TW Andrews 0-7

The last week of season Eastern Randolph will host both Randleman and Wheatmore.

Wheatmore looks good through about 5 innings this year, then it seems to fall apart. They are so young tho.

Updating the thread started for me and mostly posted on by me.

One week of regular season left in the PAC6 (Depending on the rain) and standings are as follows:

Eastern Randolph 8-0 with games left against Randleman and Wheatmore

Randleman 6-1 suspended game to be finished against Trinity(Tied at 3 in 4th inning) and Eastern Randolph and Providence Grove

Trinity 3-4 Left are (Suspended game see above) and Providence Grove and Andrews

Wheatmore 3-4 Left are Andrews, Providence Grove and Eastern Randolph

Providence Grove 2-5 Left are Trinity, Wheatmore and Randleman

HP Andrews 0-8 Left are Wheatmore and Trinity

Like I said earlier coming down to final week.

OK regular season over. Did come down to final week and it ain't exactly decided yet. Here is how the PAC6 final standings look:

Eastern Randolph 9-1 (Put them first cause it is my thread and I can. Also won coin flip for number one seed in tournament)

Randleman 9-1 ( Won all three games in final week to create co-champions with ER)

Trinity 5-5

Wheatmore 4-6

Providence Grove 3-7

Andrews 0-10

State playoff seeding will come down to who does better in conference tournament.

Well PAC6 tournament semifinals were played last night at Wheatmore HS. In a mysterious move the league decided to do away with 1st round and just drop bottom two seeded teams.

Sad thing is Providence Grove had the pitching to possibly do some damage but were told to stay home? Believe more than a few PG players/fans were not very happy with this decision.

Anyway Randleman advanced by beating Trinity 6-0. Trinity had many chances in early innings to put runs on board but ball didn't bounce their way.

In the 2nd game Eastern Randolph outlasted Wheatmore 5-4 in a 9 inning affair. ER led 3-0 going into 7th but Wheat fought back to take a one run lead before game was tied in bottom of inning.

So as a result of all this PAC6 regular season co-champions will face off tonight for tournament championship and #1 tier seed in state playoffs.

Cool huh?

It sucks the warriors couldn't have pull it out. It would have been big for the program
Thought ER had game in hand all night even though Landen pitched well. Just one bad inning almost gave game away. But that is baseball.

Wheat will be better next year but will miss Landen a lot,

As much as it pains me i have to report that Randleman bested Eastern Randolph 6-1 in tournament finals.

ER still won a share of regular season title their 1st in baseball since 2011. Now according to tarheelg's projections they will perhaps receive an 8 seed which means a home playoff game in 1st round then get a 1 seed if they advance and seeding holds.

Randleman meanwhile, in same projections, would get a 1 tier seed and be at home until perhaps 4th round.

Both finished 9-1 in conference beating the other on their home fields. Got to love new experimental playoff system.

Also Trinity and Wheatmore are in according to tarheelg. That is 4 of the 6 teams qualifying.

Wish all the best.

Well some more than others.

Man I miss maddox#1.

If a team has not seen Landen he will cause them problems.

Does to some teams that see him twice a year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT