ADVERTISEMENT

Orange vs Lee County

tatermommy

Nov 19, 2011
'MoTownMo' settin in his office, the one that has a pipe to the street,
Thankin about the team just past, and the one he's about to meat,
My boys are beat up and some bruised and broken with a tuff team comin to town,
Whats left in his old bag of tricks, to survive Lee County in the first round,

Me an Coach Cates has chewed soma the same dirt, and even ate at Grand Pa's house,
He and Unkie Gary wore black and red and they aint nobodies louse,
But I am bound to my boys and I'll empty my bag into the voodoo pot,
I feel like the Earps the morning after their meeting, in the OK corral parking lot,,

So he will heal some like Oral Roberts and throw their crutches away,
To others he will yell like Jimmy Swaggert on his confessional day,
Even dress Valhines like Tammy Faye, who will cry and let the mascara run,
Then handle snakes and drank deadly poison before this playoff run,

images

This post was edited on 11/9 4:14 PM by tatermommy

Both Cates and Moser are both grads of the red and black of Graham High School, back when Graham was major name takers slash arse kickers in the gridiron venue . Lee County has only given up double digits to their opponents three times this season, their defense allowing only 73 points. Lee County was barely beaten by Fayetteville Sanford, and was upset by county rival Southern Lee this past Friday. They beat the brakes offen Grays Creek, another tough and gritty squad from Fayetteville. The always dangerous Lee County Yeller Jackets are not the kind of squad one wishes to face in the first round. This will be a smash mouth event, with both squads suffering heart breaking season ending losses. I'll say Orange by three.

TRI 5 you have knowledge that is impresses the Grand Tater who used to bidness with the Grand Mo AKA 'BIG MO'. Anyone that can recite the episodes of Georges Boys is numba one boom boom keep yo two dolla soldier boy.

This may be one of the best early match ups in the first round. Coaching will not be an issue in this one only execution.

Two of the top coached teams in the state for sure. Cates is a great defensive mind and Moser a heck of a coach as well. Should be a great game.

56163309.jpg
They got any good dentists in Lee County. In the mountains DDS stands for, 'dey died screaming'.

images

Bee side a big tree down the road here from me
There's a team just for me and for you
Down seventy 'round the bend they draw us back again
Full of good old 'Moser dew'

They call it that 'OlMoser dew' woo hoo!
And them that have beat it are few
Kin folks give a hug watchin other teams get drug
By that good 'olMoser dew'

His unkie wore 33 like his brothers you see
He and Georges boys whooped quite a few
They played like giants, when snuck a pregame pint
Of that good old Moser dew

Well, his aunt Mary 'C' lived a long time you see
She wuz powered by an unknown brew
But to our surprise, when we had it analyzed
It was good old Moser dew

When the teams hits the field just refusing to yield
Startin a season that's brand spankin new
'Mo's' won many games with teams of different names