ADVERTISEMENT

Orange High: Class of Durham County football

tatermommy

Nov 19, 2011
Orange has swept N Durham, S Durham, Riverside and Hillside. Its the 'Ghost of Motown'. Settin on the bank lookin down on his minions lead by 'V'. He can be spotted up there like a big ol' writin spider wearing sunglasses and no socks. Surrounded by a cast of bad characters. On the visitors side mind you. Leering at their crowd with a secret 'bakker spit cup' in a Hefty paper towel. He communicates with 'V' by secret fanger wagging and eye winking. What lies ahead. Pays yo pesos and find out. There are specials on Orange apparel at all Durham Sporting Goods outlets.

All I can say is '' hubba bubba, belly rubba, whop them teams an thro unis in the tubba''.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Orange had some trouble with Southern but finally got over the hump. Beat Jordan a couple of times during Mosers run also. 1-0 against Eastern Alamance too - that was a classic. Need to get over the Havelock Hump now. This year could be the year if the projections are correct.

All I can say is I am excited to see Wilson at the next level. The young man is gifted and I wish him luck next year at UNC!

Orange....lost to Northwood who lost to a below average Country Day team, but the class of Durham no doubt. LOL

They are not the Class of Durham County at all.

They are the class of Orange County !!!! And only that county.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT