ADVERTISEMENT

Orange 42 Cornith Holders 13

tatermommy

Nov 19, 2011
Orange looked very strong both on offense and defense against a very good Cornith Holders team. This sets up N Guilford at Orange next Friday.

I'm on the cellular telephone as I type, Ms. TaTa, making reservations at the Hillsburgatonia Casa Del Los Waffles. Would you and yours care to join us at the booth closest to the juke box ?

Bolden from Orange ran over the Cornith defenders and Cloer had his best game ever. Cornith was well coached and athletic but Orange looked like the 1985 bears. The maestro never took his hands out of his pockets. Huge game this week at Orange between two giants.

Taking a small bite of hash browns covered with onions and Velveta, chasing it with a shot glass of Maple Syrup, pint flask bulging slightly from underneath the Llama hair overcoat and John Shaft-ish type lid, the subcultured WaffleDee ( the same thing as a foodie, but they specialize in waffles ) the Waflle-Dee gentleman motions to the startled maiden with his eyes , ESP, and that Transandential Meditation stuff he subliminally , nonchalantly, and suavely motions to the dance floor where a version of the The Bird is the requested Dance Du Jour.

Link.

This is John Wayne style football next Friday night.
images

By the way Uno Naught Cinco Two and Ms. TaTa, did yall pick up your WEST BRACKETS SUCK tee shirts ?
P.S. By the way Uno Naught Cinco Two, did you spill green paint on your computer screen ?

This game is like a Cecil B Demille movie. C. Mo will walk down Hillsburry mountain like Charlton Heston and smite the Guilfordites.

GSO, I hope that the impending battle between the Purple Nighthawks and the Orange Panthers will not cause you and tatermommy to fall out. Just thinking about the clashing purple and orange clad fellows makes one think of a psychedelic 70s van with wall to wall carpeting like Shaggy and Scooby Doo used to ride in

Nothing could come between the e-steamed scholar and gentlemen, defender of abandoned puppies and virtuous women, famous tea-totaler and grand potentate of the Al Bundy skool of social graces. Why I swoon at the thought. Pat from Lucy Ragsdale has informed me that he will contact John Boy himself to enterseed (now there are some REALLY bad ones there) on the publicks behalf to ensure that the Roosevelt of Orange and the Churchill of Guilford (I hear angels singing) provide the lowest form of entertainment. I myself will pledge (speaking of that there is too much dog hair on my keyboard) to do something short of intelligence and will demonstrate my reason why there is a law against marrying cuzzins. Having said all that me and Try 5 have met and I asted him, ''5 did you ever in your wildest dreams think that we would become famous bloggers'' and his reply was, 'Tater you have never been in my wildest dreams''.

Originally posted by tatermommy:

Nothing could come between the e-steamed scholar and gentlemen, defender of abandoned puppies and virtuous women, famous tea-totaler and grand potentate of the Al Bundy skool of social graces. Why I swoon at the thought. Pat from Lucy Ragsdale has informed me that he will contact John Boy himself to enterseed (now there are some REALLY bad ones there) on the publicks behalf to ensure that the Roosevelt of Orange and the Churchill of Guilford (I hear angels singing) provide the lowest form of entertainment. I myself will pledge (speaking of that there is too much dog hair on my keyboard) to do something short of intelligence and will demonstrate my reason why there is a law against marrying cuzzins. Having said all that me and Try 5 have met and I asted him, ''5 did you ever in your wildest dreams think that we would become famous bloggers'' and his reply was, 'Tater you have never been in my wildest dreams''.
What an honor he has bestowed on you, tatermommy. He won't meet me. I think he is afraid I might try to make a permanent soprano out of him.

Well we dressed ourselves in-cog-neat-o as Thelma and Louise and rode around in Carrboro so as not to get noticed. Upon entering the AfulHouse at the Daniel Boone Pre-historic Village where we ordered kosher ham and cholesterol free aigs ant the cook brought us 'four fried chickens and a order of white toast'. We knew that we had been had so we jumped up sashayed around the place slipping on the floor grease while singing 'Lola' from the Kinks and announced that all same matrimony was now legal and man-de-tory. We then fled to our respectev Hatfield and McCoy enclaves a-top Hillsburry Hill and Mt Hope Knob where we began to consume Jim Toms cuzzin marrying elixir and parts cleaner to prepare fer tha game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT