ADVERTISEMENT

Onslow Jamboree Canceled

Come on dude??? Did you even read the writeup? If so, you would notice, teams come from all over the state to play in this jamboree. Onslow Co is a full go. Practicing evwry day for about a month.

I wouldn't call not being able to throw a football around full go.

Come on dude??? Did you even read the writeup? If so, you would notice, teams come from all over the state to play in this jamboree. Onslow Co is a full go. Practicing evwry day for about a month.

I read it. Sounds like they are preparing for no football. And it is not a full go. You can’t have the all the team together for football activities.

I read it. Sounds like they are preparing for no football. And it is not a full go. You can’t have the all the team together for football activities.

SWO has about 80 come out for workouts. Keep sleeping sheep

SWO has about 80 come out for workouts. Keep sleeping sheep

So you’re telling me you have 8 groups of no more than 10 players? The coaches only dealing with the same group and not interacting with the other groups? The same players in the same group each day? If not, you may not want to post on social media and get the athletic department in hot water.

Ha SWO doesn't throw the ball. Still running plays on offense with no ball. Running and more running. Defense is looking scary this year

Not sure how a team can run plays with or without a ball during the restrictions. If so, teams like that will ruin it for all. I say you're probably full of crap.

All over the state? Try a 4-5 county radius around Onslow County. No one from Duplin though as they have had their own for the past couple of years.

Huge scrimmage though.....all the power houses....in addition to those Onslow county titans, Richlands, Dixon and Swansboro, we have Lejeune, Croatan, East Carteret Aycock and Spring Creek. Talk about must see football.......

All over the state? Try a 4-5 county radius around Onslow County. No one from Duplin though as they have had their own for the past couple of years.

Huge scrimmage though.....all the power houses....in addition to those Onslow county titans, Richlands, Dixon and Swansboro, we have Lejeune, Croatan, East Carteret Aycock and Spring Creek. Talk about must see football.......

Who said anything about titans? Or powerhouses? Your a weird one for sure. Stay by the fence

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT