ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Well!!!!!

Here in the mtns we are losing kids to ga and tenn
Oh No!!!!!!!!!
That is truly terrible. Something the coach cannot control, but yet understand. So whenever all this is over, if it's ever over, your school will have to rebuilt?

Now why would any large organization(NCHSAA) make such a drastic, daring, risky decision, to then turn around and disappoint the state of North Carolina and shut down the whole operation after only 3 games? That would be leadership failure.....

They are either all in or delusional ....
Because NCHSAA are puppets for King Cooper

Reactions: Slasher Killer
Because NCHSAA are puppets for King Cooper

Que Tucker is head of NCHSAA, extremely qualified and very proactive when it comes to making decisions in regards to kids participating in all Athletics this year. If there is a way, I’m confident she will make it happen. Puppet is not how I would describe her. She’ll actually be going live with Langston Wertz Jr. on Monday @ 8pm, you can actually tune in, and ask questions, and give advice. You have years of experience as a Epidemiologists. Don’t let it go to waste on here. You’ll be much more productive, sharing information with the people who make decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue and Gold22
You can't talk about sports this year without putting politics in at some point. I don't have years experience at anything but football nepsy7. If cooper would have went to phase 3 it would have probably been better for everyone. Or issue stay at home orders again if he thinks it's that bad. Kids have been working out on their own in groups anyway staying in shape. You are not going to keep them apart,school or no school.

Reactions: BK13T-$
You can't talk about sports this year without putting politics in at some point. I don't have years experience at anything but football nepsy7. If cooper would have went to phase 3 it would have probably been better for everyone. Or issue stay at home orders again if he thinks it's that bad. Kids have been working out on their own in groups anyway staying in shape. You are not going to keep them apart,school or no school.

I agree!!!!

The ones that have a dream
The ones that believe in themselves
The ones that know what hard work is
The ones that take initiative
The ones that are pursuing a career in the NFL

These are the kids practicing and working out on their own. They are paying the price in order to reach their destination....

You can't talk about sports this year without putting politics in at some point. I don't have years experience at anything but football nepsy7. If cooper would have went to phase 3 it would have probably been better for everyone. Or issue stay at home orders again if he thinks it's that bad. Kids have been working out on their own in groups anyway staying in shape. You are not going to keep them apart,school or no school.[/QUOTE

No Politics at all. It just comes down to keeping people safe. The NCHSAA has to come up with a plan that protects everyone, and protects them against any liabilities. Unlike College players, who can easily be quarantined from everyone, with round the clock testing and prevention protocol. High school players go home to their parents. How do you safely get 60+players back and forth to games? You have to sanitize equipment daily. They just don’t have the same resources like College programs. You don’t sacrifice human life to play a football game. Although l like the format the HS team in Utah put together. We’ll see what happens in February.

Last edited:
EfjTpNPXYAAI2Eo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT