ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Well!!!!!

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
skittles_flavors_180125_tease_34a2498693efe14b41f71f464d96cc33.jpg

NO ONE IS HAVING NO SKITTLES THIS FALL....... AND BOYS I MEANT NOBODY

IF THE GREASY SPOON RESTAURANT ,THE FLAMING PIG ,OR PAPA BILLS CANT OPEN ,THEN FOOTBALL AINT CERTAINLY BOUT TO BEGIN UP-YOUNDER BOYS ......

CMS IS A TRAIN WRECK
THIS TIDE IS ABOUT TO SHIFT. NO HIGH TIDE OR LOW TIDE. THE TIDE IS GONE

Someone in this joint, might just jump out with their prediction of a certain QB going to providence day and playing for chad Grier if private schools do indeed play in fall.

Kids are getting no education in the meantime, except the affluent who have developed learning pods and hired teachers to come to their homes.This is happening all over - 7-8 kids per pod. Charlotte. So yeah the point here is they’re getting together regardless. Maybe we say goodbye to public education or better yet, indoctrination.

Last edited:
Kids will either have to wait till spring or move to SC or enroll at a private school. Even then the gov still has to move to phase 3. This Sucks man.....

Mike Palmieri left right on time. I just dont think the CMS kids are going to sit around and watch South Carolina play. Will the CMS turn into an athletic Ghost Town?

Parents still have to be able to afford the tuition at the privates and provide transportation at many of those schools. It is a good time for the privates to scholarship some CMS kids.

Reactions: Steelers71
Parents still have to be able to afford the tuition at the privates and provide transportation at many of those schools. It is a good time for the privates to scholarship some CMS kids.
Understood. The parents and/or the coaching staff will find a way for those D1's.

Reactions: Wow71
Private Schools have usually earmarked the scholarship allotment by this time but they'll find $ for D1 prospects that could jump start or enhance a program.
What will the CMS schools be left with?
Nothing they can do under the circumstance the world is under....

So much for "another trophy in the case"

I bet these private schools are "Raising the Roof"

What about the UnderArmour sponsorship. Is that still sticking to the wall?

Just so much this COVID-19 has caused....

Tough situation the CMS is currently under

What will the CMS schools be left with?
Nothing they can do under the circumstance the world is under....

So much for "another trophy in the case"

I bet these private schools are "Raising the Roof"

What about the UnderArmour sponsorship. Is that still sticking to the wall?

Just so much this COVID-19 has caused....

Tough situation the CMS is currently under
the ceiling is the roof

Reactions: S2V2 and LHSfaninVA
skittles_flavors_180125_tease_34a2498693efe14b41f71f464d96cc33.jpg

NO ONE IS HAVING NO SKITTLES THIS FALL....... AND BOYS I MEANT NOBODY

IF THE GREASY SPOON RESTAURANT ,THE FLAMING PIG ,OR PAPA BILLS CANT OPEN ,THEN FOOTBALL AINT CERTAINLY BOUT TO BEGIN UP-YOUNDER BOYS ......

CMS IS A TRAIN WRECK
THIS TIDE IS ABOUT TO SHIFT. NO HIGH TIDE OR LOW TIDE. THE TIDE IS GONE

Someone in this joint, might just jump out with their prediction of a certain QB going to providence day and playing for chad Grier if private schools do indeed play in fall.

Kids are getting no education in the meantime, except the affluent who have developed learning pods and hired teachers to come to their homes.This is happening all over - 7-8 kids per pod. Charlotte. So yeah the point here is they’re getting together regardless. Maybe we say goodbye to public education or better yet, indoctrination.
Indoctrination???

That was Chapter 1. Currently we are having a discussion about Chapter 10.

His point was any and all public school kids will make moves and those moves will affect the CMS that claim the trophy before the trophy is even manufactured.

Private or whoever they decide to play for? No team will make it pass 3 games before they shut it down. No trophy this year. Chapter 11 :)

Private or whoever they decide to play for? No team will make it pass 3 games before they shut it down. No trophy this year. Chapter 11 :)
Now why would any large organization(NCHSAA) make such a drastic, daring, risky decision, to then turn around and disappoint the state of North Carolina and shut down the whole operation after only 3 games? That would be leadership failure.....

They are either all in or delusional ....

What He said.......
Where is that going on??? I have taught in Gaston, Catawba, Forsyth, Randolph, Guilford and Wake counties and never seen any of that. You guys might be wrong on this

oh we're not wrong, you just choose not to see it, or maybe you dont want to see it, even worse in colleges
OK you are right in the schools I have taught in they are teaching science is real math has numbers, a double negative is a form poor grammar and thinking is good and George Washington was the first president . So yea some crazy sh!t going on. Well hope we have football

Last edited:
like common core?
That came from GW and I think that common core stinks would be ok if it went away but I just teach what is required for the subject and make sure I am up with the pacing guide. But the only two things I have taught has been math and a little PE so. But still Math is math science is science English is English History is History PE is PE

That came from GW and I think that common core stinks would be ok if it went away but I just teach what is required for the subject and make sure I am up with the pacing guide. But the only two things I have taught has been math and a little PE so. But still Math is math science is science English is English History is History PE is PE
George Skull & Bones Bush
common core is part of the dumbing down of america

That's what some are thinking with the privates. They're starting in school when school opens. But many are thinking that won't last past two to three weeks. My thought is go for herd immunity (which is a huge roll of the dice), or just shut things down until we have a vaccine. Anything Cooper or any administrator does only prolongs this thing. Like most viruses, this virus isn't going away.

Reactions: S2V2
That's what some are thinking with the privates. They're starting in school when school opens. But many are thinking that won't last past two to three weeks. My thought is go for herd immunity (which is a huge roll of the dice), or just shut things down until we have a vaccine. Anything Cooper or any administrator does only prolongs this thing. Like most viruses, this virus isn't going away.
Look I want to get back to school. I miss the kids and the people I work with. I miss coaching. I miss putting crazy liberal ideas of anarchy in their heads, like worshiping satan making bombs punching puppies and becoming vegetarians . I mean who does not like US flag burning 3rd period. But Private schools are already having problem. Thales academy is already sending kids and teachers home. And just kidding about putting ideas in kids heads

Last edited:
Reactions: DCImonkey
I'm with you. I just dont see the difference between Public and Private. Does private have a Virus Shield the general public is not aware of?

If private schooling becomes a success, it could be a very long time before the CMS gets back into "filling the trophy case" rhythm

I just howled! Look I dunno about other teachers, but I'm too busy keeping track of Powerschool attendance, filling out silly PDPs and making sure I have a differentiated lesson plan. I have no time to indoctrinate kids. Maybe I'll put that off for next week.

Kids are indoctrinated by what's on their phones and coming through their airpods. If you're worried about what teachers are telling your kids, you're not doing a very good job at the parenting thing.

As far as football goes. I hope you like practicing on Easter. It's gonna be a hip hopping good time this Spring.

Look I want to get back to school. I miss the kids and the people I work with. I miss coaching. I miss putting crazy liberal ideas of anarchy in their heads, like worshiping satan making bombs punching puppies and becoming vegetarians . I mean who does not like US flag burning 3rd period. But Private schools are already having problem. Thales academy is already sending kids and teachers home. And just kidding about putting ideas in kids heads

Reactions: sammyk
Teachers are the most overworked, under payed individuals.

Listen up now y’all. First of all I’m saying that this Covid-19 situation is really sketchy. When the COVID-19 first hit they said don’t wear a mask it’s useless. Then after about 4-5 months you better wear a mask or you gonna catch it. I understand that nobody wants Covid but you talking about a survival rate of 97 to 99.75%. If You can wear a mask and can still smell a hot fart I doubt the masks are helping. This dumb ass in Raleigh says you got to wear a mask to go into a restaurant but it’s ok to remove the mask to eat. No citizen should ever have to wonder if this is a angle to get a president out of office but I’m really starting to wonder. I think we should all go back to normal because tragedy can strike us at anytime just like before Covid. If ya scared stay home,wear a mask or don’t wear a mask. I’m not living scared.

Listen up now y’all. First of all I’m saying that this Covid-19 situation is really sketchy. When the COVID-19 first hit they said don’t wear a mask it’s useless. Then after about 4-5 months you better wear a mask or you gonna catch it. I understand that nobody wants Covid but you talking about a survival rate of 97 to 99.75%. If You can wear a mask and can still smell a hot fart I doubt the masks are helping. This dumb ass in Raleigh says you got to wear a mask to go into a restaurant but it’s ok to remove the mask to eat. No citizen should ever have to wonder if this is a angle to get a president out of office but I’m really starting to wonder. I think we should all go back to normal because tragedy can strike us at anytime just like before Covid. If ya scared stay home,wear a mask or don’t wear a mask. I’m not living scared.
That's the problem.
The only thinking most people are going to do is what there told to do.nomatter how hipicrital it gets,to most people if it feeds there politics it's worth it .

Reactions: BK13T-$
The biggest dumbass in the country resides on Penn Ave bro. Famous lines - It will just disappear, we have 15 case soon we will have zero, hey folks how about injecting or drinking a little disinfectant and the one that is the best of Children are immune to Covid-19. Listen Jimmy Heart I agree with you on one thing people should not live sacred because this virus is here for a while. There has been more disinformation from this admin and politicians on all sides about this virus than I care to share. Personally, I do very little of anything they say. I have continued to go out and wear a mask when appropriate. So while we are on the different sides of the political spectrum I can agree on the living life part.

Reactions: nepsy7 and sammyk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT