ADVERTISEMENT

OH My. Here we go........Got News For you

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
tumblr_ohlec8QxXG1sgup2io1_1280.jpg

Them Raiders have been baptized In holy water in God's Country.......THEY READY

Please S2Veee2 stay on that Raider bandwagon! I may join myself, cuz from all my ncpreps research it tells me nobody from Mecklenberg county has a chance!
GO RAIDERS! lol
You may be correct Curry.......One game at a time

I didnt know Richmond Observer covered it and personal

It's a good one too.
Personally Mr. araiderfan, I like how #33 was teaching those dance moves. The director did a great job with the drone deal as well, but lets get real - Hood knows how to cover a lot of green. (the upcoming Russell Wilson)

I think when Been-Bad watches this video he will give me his thoughts....

What are your personal thoughts about the video Mr. araiderfan?

Last edited:
How can you be certain?

Anyhow, I know its one game at a time but Mr. Raider7967, are you looking forward to a Richmond/MP rematch sir?

Don’t matter if we don’t beat Hough. Gotta focus on Hough. One game at a time S2V2. Stay focused. The MP and MC guys told me they want to recruit you and their wagon has room.

Don’t matter if we don’t beat Hough. Gotta focus on Hough. One game at a time S2V2. Stay focused. The MP and MC guys told me they want to recruit you and their wagon has room.
You have no affiliation with MC or MP. I know more people across the state than anyone can count on their hands

Richmond will win this next game by big numbers. My opinion

Reactions: Ben-Badd
You have no affiliation with MC or MP. I know more people across the state than anyone can count on their hands

Richmond will win this next game by big numbers. My opinion

I hope your right on the second statement. I will ask you “How do you know who I have any affiliation with”? I await your answer. Hint: I do not live in Richmond county and haven’t for a long time. So, how do you know? You know more people across the state than anyone can count on their hands? So, at least 11?

I hope your right on the second statement. I will ask you “How do you know who I have any affiliation with”? I await your answer. Hint: I do not live in Richmond county and haven’t for a long time. So, how do you know? You know more people across the state than anyone can count on their hands? So, at least 11?

He knows noone. Trolls have no friends

He never said he had friends he said he knows people. That being said I know him when I see him. Its taken years for him to get over the shadow TD.
Now you got me all wacked
You cant say that referee whatever his name is what more worried about the Kiwi on his shoes than looking at Juwan Jones score that touchdown. We beat Richmond that year.........Richmond wont admit it but a Richmond faithful who was sitting right on the goal line on the stadium told me we made it in

I still have nightmares about that shadow and the band playing those instruments in my face. I take anxiety and depression medicine

If it wouldnt have been for the ref worrying about the Kiwi on his shoes we would have won.

start at the 7:08 time mark

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT