ADVERTISEMENT

Off the Subject Breaking News

Old guys like me just goes with alcohol and forget about all the other options for DWI. Not defending the press by ant means.
Either way it goes, Tiger put himself in a bad position. Here I am in the below average living conditions, asking myself "How can a Millionaire or millionaires do such a dumb thing?". I guess I would have to live that life to see what direction life would take me. Still, this is a sad story/headline.....The best golfer in the world.

Either way it goes, Tiger put himself in a bad position. Here I am in the below average living conditions, asking myself "How can a Millionaire or millionaires do such a dumb thing?". I guess I would have to live that life to see what direction life would take me. Still, this is a sad story/headline.....The best golfer in the world.

Back surgery one month ago. The med he was prescribed was Vicodin. You can check it out. Breathalyzer showed 0 alcohol. Two other meds were antiinflammatory drugs. The 4th one was misspelled on the police report so media could not tell what it was. Vicodin has a side effect which can interfere with some people's ability to drive. Then the question of how much he took.

Reactions: swett2victory
Then the question of how much he took.
Great point
Humans are equipped to believe the bad before the good(reasonable). The Media has already created damage. I will say Tiger can easily make a come back, but it sounds as if his injuries are also setting him back.

AREGOOD, so are you saying this whole headline is ridiculous......should have never been published the way it did?

It always amazes me, any of these millionaires in any sport does not hire an driver when they go out.
ngWipN.gif

Great point
Humans are equipped to believe the bad before the good(reasonable). The Media has already created damage. I will say Tiger can easily make a comeback, but it sounds as if his injuries are also setting him back.

AREGOOD, so are you saying this whole headline is ridiculous......should have never been published the way it did?

I don't know what the head line said. So no I am not saying the headline is ridiculous. The charge was driving under the influence, which can be alcohol, prescription drugs, street drugs or even sleeping pills. Best thing is that if you are on any meds don't drive. By the way this was not his first arrest for driving while on prescription drugs. Remember the first time when having a fight with his wife. I do like the way he came forward and took responsibility for this. Maybe he learned from the first time. We all make mistakes. It is best to accept what we did, take responsibility and move on. It is those that never learn from their mistakes that cause the problems in this world.

He's done...never was good for sports after the sex scandal, then the fight with his wife... now this... is that the professional role model for future sports...c'mon. He should cut his losses... nothing positive left. He can only get worse...I certainly wouldn't buy his brand anything...shoes, sports drinks...etc. He blew it in my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT