ADVERTISEMENT

Off season rumors in Clinton

Darkhorse#34

Jul 30, 2006
Heard on another prep site Kavon Dessus #3 is transferring to JK...Dessus was a anchor in the defensive backfield at safety this past season....only a rumor but it would be a loss for the darkhorses and a great addition to James Kenean but still only a rumor...Dessus is going to big look upon big time for the Clinton Defense next year and potentially at WR if he stays...if the rumor is true Clinton will be fine a number of athletes ready to step up but he would be missed hopefully its not true...

A less serious rumor incumbent QB Tyion Wright #6 considering switching back to his old postion RB which would make uopcoming sophmore Kris Williams the starting QB.....Coach Lewis and staff are blessed with alot of returning athletes cant wait to see how this plays out....a backfield with Williams Skinner Faison and Wright plus Albert Deaver returns along with Dre Oates

Just two rumors i heard so far....we will see in 7 months

Glaspie from Wallace transferring to Clinton???....i think that would of been pretty big news and i would of heard something about it somewhere so i dont think thats true....but who knows kids move all the time

Did hear this a few minutes ago that Clinton picked up the following games non-conference: 3A Smithfield-Selma , SouthWest Onslow and 4A power (undefeated eastern finalist) Wilmington Hoggard! With our conference that would have to rank high on strength of schedule! Playing tough teams help in the long run! It does make a difference.
This post was edited on 1/30 6:45 PM by Wizard of the East
This post was edited on 1/31 12:49 AM by Wizard of the East

any rumors pertaining to any of your coaches leaving to go to another school? what is the run down on the coaching staff?

Kavon isn't going anywhere. And the coaching rumor is about a former asst. coach for clinton, not any current ones. P.S I have also heard the Galaspie from WRH to clinton rumor but it is just that a rumor, but Kavon isn't going anywhere per my source.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT