ADVERTISEMENT

NWC football schedules

It's all good bro thanks for helping..I really just want to know Alleghany's schedule but I think I'm the only fan on here so I figure if I get everyone else's schedule I will find out Alleghany's eventually lol

Thanks! I just don't understand how all the bigtime schools find out there schedules so quickly and teams like mine release there's like 3 weeks before school starts lol

East is still in Mt Airy schedule just not conference I still want so badly for us to beat them and it could very well happen they tend to do better against 2a non conference teams

Reactions: realjoejr
SSHS
8/20 West Stokes
8/27 @ Bishop
9/3 @ McMichael
9/10 East Surry
9/17 Alleghany
9/24 @ Mt. Airy
10/1 @ East Wilkes
10/8 Bye
10/15 @ Starmout
10/22 North Stokes
10/29 Elkin

East Wilkes
Week 1 West Wilkes
Week 2 @Surry Central
Week 3 @North Wilkes
Week 4 Wilkes Central
Week 5 Mount Airy
Week 6 @Elkin
Week 7 South Stokes
Week 8 @Alleghany (Kw shouldn't that be at East?)
week 9 @North Stokes
Week 11 Starmount

Don't know our schedule but with it being a new conference altogether there is bound to be some home and home repeats. I think East Wilkes being at alleghany last season and this season could happen bc of realignment and new conference. Just like east wilkes was at home vs starmount in the spring and according to ur schedule is home vs starmount again in the fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: ncballer81
Don't know our schedule but with it being a new conference altogether there is bound to be some home and home repeats. I think East Wilkes being at alleghany last season and this season could happen bc of realignment and new conference. Just like east wilkes was at home vs starmount in the spring and according to ur schedule is home vs starmount again in the fall.
I really think you can throw out anything that Happened as far as scheduling this past season. There were so many change, I am not sure how any AD kept up with anything. They must be commended.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
Like to get Starmount and Elkin schedule.

Only thing I found from Starmount is the date of the Unfi bowl it's September 3rd at Forbush.

Elkin wise here you go; this is off their school website:

Only 1 scrimmage listed but that's vs Wilkes Central at Elkin on August 11th.

8-20: @ North Wilkes
8-27: @ West Wilkes
9-3: @ North Surry
9-10: Open Date
9-17: North Stokes*
9-24: East Wilkes*
10-1: Surry Central
10-8: Starmount*
10-15: Alleghany*
10-22: @ Mount Airy*
10-29: @ South Stokes*

What a weirdly set up schedule that is. 2022 will be brutal for them with that 5 week stretch on the road in the middle.. one plus is there's only 1 real haul they will have and that's North Stokes. But on the flipside homecoming will be against MA; ouch!

STARMOUNT

8-11 - @ West Wilkes (Scrimmage)
8-13 - Yadkin Jamboree (Starmount HS)

8-20 - EAST SURRY
8-27 - COMMUNITY SCHOOL OF DAVIDSON
9-3 - @ Forbush
9-10 - @ Pine Lake Prep
9-17 - open
9-24 - NORTH STOKES*
10-1 - MOUNT AIRY*
10-8 - @ Elkin*
10-15 - SOUTH STOKES*
10-22 - @ Alleghany*
10-29 - @ East Wilkes*

Alleghany
8/11 -West Stokes

8/20 - Surry Central
8/27 - Grayson County
9/3 - @ Hayesville
9/10 - @ N. Wilkes
9/17 - @ S. Stokes
9/24 - open
10/1 - (not sure H or Away) N. Stokes
10/8 - East Wilkes
10/15 - @Elkin
10/22 - Starmount
10/29 - Mount AIry

Alleghany
8/11 -West Stokes

8/20 - Surry Central
8/27 - Grayson County
9/3 - @ Hayesville
9/10 - @ N. Wilkes
9/17 - @ S. Stokes
9/24 - open
10/1 - (not sure H or Away) N. Stokes
10/8 - East Wilkes
10/15 - @Elkin
10/22 - Starmount
10/29 - Mount AIry
KW, I remember about 30 years ago having a very good customer that worked at Nautilus. That Alleghany-Grayson County game was circled on both teams calendar, is right still a big rivalry game?

Yes it is still a big rivalry game. Even though the schools are in different states they are only 15 minutes apart from each other. Football talent wise the schools usually are equal so the game is usually one of the best of the season. Last time they played it was a very good defensive game and Alleghany won 7 to 6. Difference in that game was a mixed extra point. Alleghany used to play galax every year also, but with Galax playing for state championships every year now I'm glad we don't play them anymore lol

KW, I remember about 30 years ago having a very good customer that worked at Nautilus. That Alleghany-Grayson County game was circled on both teams calendar, is right still a big rivalry game?
Used to be a big-time weight lifter (W. Brown) that made the competition rounds from Mount Airy and had a weight gym after high school here before going to work for Nautilus up there full time, for years.

Last edited:
Used to be a big-time weight lifter (W. Brown) that made the competition rounds from Mount Airy and had a weight gym after high school here before going to work for Nautilus up there full time, for years.
They employed a lot of people up there at one time. Have lost track of what’s happening there now, been about 10: years since I was there.

Spill it already

It’s the Graham kid. Not as big of a loss for Central as it is a gain for EW IMO. If they put him at QB, he won’t have the luxury of lobbing it up to some pretty serious speed like he did at Central. Heard he is a great basketball player too.

Reactions: radioguy16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT