ADVERTISEMENT

NWC Final Season Game 2021-2025 ???????

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
What teams can take East Surry vs Mount Airy as the fight for the season NWC Championship as it has been MA vs ES most every year. I say Mount Airy with what I hear is coming up the next few years will remain # 1 most of the next realignment. They will probably have the toughest competition in their non-conference games I hear will be East Surry, North Surry, Surry Central and I think Wilkes Central or Ashe Co. I think WC. ( A rumor of the non-conference games ) I say they will try to forecast it to be the best 2 and last game of the season as MA & ES was because it gets the biggest draw. Pick your best choice. Don't have to include Mount Airy. *Means great potential.
Alleghany vs Mount Airy
*East Wilkes vs Mount Airy
*Elkin vs Mount Airy
Mount Airy vs Mount Airy
North Stokes vs Mount Airy
South Stokes vs Mount Airy
*Starmount vs Mount Airy (I can see Starmount improving with this conference line up because of a once rivalry with Mount Airy)

Last edited:
Also, how will East Surry do in their new 2A conference which may be the MVAC ?
East Surry
Forbush
North Surry
North Wilkes
Surry Central
West Wilkes
Wilkes Central

I will still say I believe folks will be surprised by East Wilkes next year. The rising 11th graders will be a tuff out next year. I do not know much about the current Mt Airy team, but I can say the rising 10th graders at East have not lost much and do not like it when they do. I am really excited to see what this new conference brings.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
Starmount’s fall 2021 non-conference schedule will be East Surry, Community School of Davidson, Forbush, and Pine Lake Prep

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I will still say I believe folks will be surprised by East Wilkes next year. The rising 11th graders will be a tuff out next year. I do not know much about the current Mt Airy team, but I can say the rising 10th graders at East have not lost much and do not like it when they do. I am really excited to see what this new conference brings.
Mount Airy gave East Surry their closest game other than their loss to Reidsville. ES 17 Ma 10. That was with only 6 seniors and if I counted correctly MA has 16 seniors and a JV team that lost one game to East Surry after moving some JVs up to play ES varsity the next night. MA was loaded with juniors and sophomores this year and a ton coming back this fall. ES was the only team to score on MA and may not have if some players weren't moved up for the ES Friday game. Should have a great team this fall.

Starmount’s fall 2021 non-conference schedule will be East Surry, Community School of Davidson, Forbush, and Pine Lake Prep
I can see Starmount vs Mount Airy as the last game of the season because I think this new conference will bring more interest back to Starmount. They've always played Mount Airy tough .

Last edited:
I can see Starmount vs Mount Airy as the last game of the season because I think this new conference will bring more interest back to Starmount. They've always played Mount Airy tuff

I can see Starmount vs Mount Airy as the last game of the season because I think this new conference will bring more interest back to Starmount. They've always played Mount Airy tuf

I can see Starmount vs Mount Airy as the last game of the season because I think this new conference will bring more interest back to Starmount. They've always played

I can see Starmount vs Mount Airy as the last game of the season because I think this new conference will bring more interest back to Starmount. They've always played Mount Airy tough .
Especially for Mr. ncballer81 Tough & perfect. !

Last edited:

Did you say tuff out next year ?
I see miss spelled words every day but I know what they mean and don't call them out.

Reactions: ncballer81
Your good TD, I do believe they will be a (tough) out. I do not know these NWC teams and I am just looking for constructive feedback on the new conference. I do believe the people laughing off East Wilkes will change there opinion at least the next 2 years. I will go as so far to say that you traded a East problem for a East problem. I look forward to the new competition.

Your good TD, I do believe they will be a (tough) out. I do not know these NWC teams and I am just looking for constructive feedback on the new conference. I do believe the people laughing off East Wilkes will change there opinion at least the next 2 years. I will go as so far to say that you traded a East problem for a East problem. I look forward to the new competition.
Looking forward to it if it'll ever get here. But I guess we will have to wait and see, but if what am hearing is correct, Mount Airy will own the next few years. They only had 6 seniors this year and no one but Reidsville beat East Surry and Mount Airy only lost to ES by 1 TD with only 6 seniors. MA has 16 seniors returning. Going to be interesting for the next 4 years.

Last edited:
Mount Airy does return many key pieces from this past season. But it will come down to how healthy they can get over the summer. During their last game, they had four freshmen on defense for most of the second half. Two names to keep your eye on from that group is Deric Dandy (6'4" DE/LB) and Tyler Mason (6' RB/DB). They are both tremendous athletes. Ian Gallimore is another name to watch next year, as he will probably be taking over as starting QB. It will all come down to how much this group, along with the returning seniors grows during the offseason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT