ADVERTISEMENT

NPC Week 7

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Hard to believe it’s about to wind down for the final of regular season. Then the playoffs.
This will be some of teams final game. So here are my predictions.

0-5 North Iredell vs 1-4 East Rowan
Both teams have had struggles. I think this may have potential of being a close game but I’m taking East Rowan 28 North Iredell 14

2-4 Carson vs. 3-3 South Iredell
This will be Coach Miller final game as head coach for South. Even though I think Carson will challenge and give South a hard game I think South will be up for the task. They will want to finish this game for Coach Miller on a high note.
South Iredell 35 Carson 21

5-1 Statesville vs 4-2 West Rowan
Both teams are undefeated in the conference. The winner will be conference champs. Since both teams have potentials of winning this game it may come down to who makes the least mistakes.
Im giving this game a tossup. May the best team win.

Reactions: Kylar2018
The game between Statesville n West Rowan has been moved up to this Thursday 6:30pm at Statesville.

Yes and my understanding is Mitchell Co a young team. They will be really good next year.

Ok here is the wrap up scores for the NPC.

Statesville 17 West Rowan 10 ( Game played Thursday)

East Rowan 51 North Iredell 23

Carson 56 South Iredell 55

I really wasn’t surprised with Carson winning. I had that bad feeling about South in this game even though I was hoping for a win for the coach. As I said before about Carson. They are not a bad team. They gave Statesville a good hard fought game.
South Iredell is a young team as a whole and I think they will improve for the next couple years. They definitely have good talent in offense and the the defense will need improving.
Also wishing Coach Miller the best as this is his last game as head coach for South.

Best of luck to Statesville and if West Rowan is in the playoffs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT