ADVERTISEMENT

NPC Week 6

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Looking at week 6 for the NPC. Short week due to Good Friday so games will be played this Thursday.

Here are my predictions

2-3 South Iredell vs 0-4 North Iredell
I think South will keep on rolling this game.
South Iredell 42 N. Iredell 7

4-1 Statesville at 1-4 East Rowan
Statesville had plenty of penalties against Carson, keeping them in the game. If Statesville can clean up in that area I see them winning
Statesville 42 East Rowan 13

3-2 West Rowan vs 2-3 Carson
Probably the best game out of the 3. Carson show they could hang with Statesville and really not a bad team. West Rowan showed improvements this last week against N. Iredell. Defense has really stepped up. Going with West in this one.
West Rowan 35 Carson 20.

Take it that West Rowan and Statesville win this week. It will be a showdown between the two for the conference last week of the regular season.

South Iredell defeated N. Iredell 39-13 last night. I didn’t realize that Statesville-East Rowan and West Rowan-Carson game will be this evening.

Wrap up of week six scores

South Iredell 39 N. Iredell 13
It was senior night last night for South. Coach Scott Miller gets his last home win. Also they defeated N. Iredell when Scott Miller played their 1st game against N. Iredell.

West Rowan 48 Carson 28

Statesville 41 East Rowan 17

Next week will be a showdown between Statesville n West Rowan for the conference. I think the game will be really a good one and may come down to who makes the least mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT