ADVERTISEMENT

NPC week 4

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Week 2 in the conference and still hard for me to decide who will win it.
Statesville is playing better since the Mitchell Co game. South Iredell is down more than I thought. West Rowan only have but 1 win. Carson is showing flashes that they can compete in this conference. East Rowan and N. Iredell have yet to get a win. So here are my predictions for week 4.

2-1 Statesville at 0-2 North Iredell
Statesville 35 N. Iredell 7

1-2 South Iredell vs 1-2 West Rowan
West Rowan 28 South Iredell 21

2-1 Carson vs. 0-3 East Rowan
Carson 30 East. Rowan 21

After this week I think the picture will start to become more clearer.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Here are a couple NPC scores

West Rowan 20 South Iredell 14
Statesville 40 North Iredell 10

Carson will play East Rowan tomorrow at Noon at AL Brown. Gates open at 11

I have to say I’m proud of South Iredell hanging with West Rowan. After being down 14-0 at HT they managed to come back but fell short by 6 points. South had a couple chances at the last to either tie or win the game. But didn’t happen. They are young and going through some growing pains. I feel like they will rebound better this next fall. Hopefully by then they will have more players. The RB for South will be a handful to stop for next couple years. The defense should get better as well. I’m thinking they may have a good QB on the horizon coming up. Time will tell.

With the Carson n East Rowan game I think this could be close but found out that East has a good RB. So with East being 0-3 may be deceiving. East Rowan had way more yards than West Rowan in the last game but mistakes hurt them badly.

At this point Statesville is looking good to win the conference but still too early to tell. Anything can happen.

East Rowan 43 Carson 40 Final

As the conference stands
Statesville 3-1 (2-0)
West Rowan 2-2 (2-0)
East Rowan 1-3 (1-1)
Carson 2-2 (1-1)
South Iredell 1-3 (0-2)
North Iredell 0-3 (0-2)

At this point Statesville looks good to maybe win the conference but West Rowan, East Rowan and maybe Carson could play a spoiler. Next week Statesville takes on Carson. Possibly a good game. I feel like Statesville can win it.
Even though South Iredell was down 14-0 at HT to West Rowan, South would come back the 2nd half to make it a game. Only giving up a TD kickoff return from West Rowan in the 3rd. South had a couple chances to tie or win toward the last part of 4th but was unable to score. South pretty much shut down West Rowan 2nd half with the exception of the kickoff return for TD.

Carson and East Rowan looks about even but can’t take these team’s lightly . East did have West Rowan down last week 14-0 but with mistakes they let West Rowan get back in to win.
More football left so anything can happen. Looking forward already for next weeks action.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT