ADVERTISEMENT

NPC outlook

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Here are my thoughts for the NPC outlook

I feel Statesville will be the favorite unless some of kind surprise happens that I don’t see.

1) Statesville
2) South Iredell/West Rowan
3) West Rowan/South Iredell
4) East Rowan
5) Carson
6) North Iredell

I would like to see N. Iredell improve to gets some wins. Even see these lower Tier teams improve. Hopefully football can get played for this season. Most important Is safety to the players, coaches, staff and everyone else.

1. Statesville
2. South Iredell
3. West Rowan
4. Carson
5. East Rowan
6. North Iredell

May be the weakest 3a conference in the state. Still don't see any team advancing past round 2

I agree with Kylar standings, I think West Rowan could be at 2nd or 3rd spot but with a New Interim HC will see how it goes.

South Iredell should be better than last year but I think QB is still the main piece needs to be figured out.

Carson should be better than last year and under 2nd year HC I think they will be a sleeper in this conference.

Can North Iredell wn a game ?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Statesville went undefeated last year if I recall correctly, then got dealt with in the 2nd round by KM. I expect the same, they will win the league title, early playoff exit

Statesville went undefeated last year if I recall correctly, then got dealt with in the 2nd round by KM. I expect the same, they will win the league title, early playoff exit

Last year the Greyhounds were young and explosive, this year they’ll be a much more experienced and battle-hardened team. I expect much more than a second round exit as long as everyone stays healthy.

I hate seeing North Iredell in such a state.. they've came to our 7 on 7 several years in a row and they were always well coached and hard playing. Their DC is a hoot; HC didn't offer much but the DC was fun. Them and Forbush had a doozy of a game last year.

The best thing for them is like McMichael to drop to 2A but unlike them they just don't have the #'s to do so. They need a very easy non conference slate because that's where they can get their W's.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I hate seeing North Iredell in such a state.. they've came to our 7 on 7 several years in a row and they were always well coached and hard playing. Their DC is a hoot; HC didn't offer much but the DC was fun.

The DC was longtime head coach Tom Harper who's now the AD and DC at Lincolnton. But you're right, he's always fun.

I hate seeing North Iredell in such a state.. they've came to our 7 on 7 several years in a row and they were always well coached and hard playing. Their DC is a hoot; HC didn't offer much but the DC was fun. Them and Forbush had a doozy of a game last year.

The best thing for them is like McMichael to drop to 2A but unlike them they just don't have the #'s to do so. They need a very easy non conference slate because that's where they can get their W's.

North Iredell will never be able to go to 2A unless they drop their Early College there. NI has struggled with 2A programs so many think North Iredell will still struggle at 2A! I think the biggest issue for North iredell is just overall talent n #s. Back when Coach Love was HC, He got talent from where East Elementary is and that where all North’s talent came from but now that’s mainly all Statesville area now.

North Iredell will never be able to go to 2A unless they drop their Early College there. NI has struggled with 2A programs so many think North Iredell will still struggle at 2A! I think the biggest issue for North iredell is just overall talent n #s. Back when Coach Love was HC, He got talent from where East Elementary is and that where all North’s talent came from but now that’s mainly all Statesville area now.

I’m sure they will struggle at 2a. A bad team is a bad team

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT