ADVERTISEMENT

NPC 3A

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
This will be South Iredell last season in this conference before moving up to 4A. With football being this spring how will this conference turn out. Hard to say with all that is going on. Usually the top 3 but not necessarily in this order we would see Statesville, West Rowan, South Iredell. It’s expected that Statesville will win the conference this season and they still can. But to my understanding there will be at least several valuable seniors that want play which could make a difference.
West Rowan will have a new coach. West Rowan usually plays tough and I expect the same coming into this year. South Iredell, I think will have a better season coming up. I see some good talent coming in. But have to wait and see.
Any thoughts on the NPC.

Last edited:
Looking for the season to begin. Regardless the outcome, it’s always fun to see how your team will do. Any NPC fans on here have any news of your team. I may not get to make it to the games due to limited fans they will allow but will cheer for my team. Good luck South Iredell Vikings!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT